“Good food; service ok”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 6, 2018

The restaurant was nearly empty when we arrived, and staff walked by near us a number of times before anyone took our drink order. Hubby ordered a steak, which he said was fantastic. I had the pork chop which was wonderful. Waited awhile again for the ticket. The issue turned out to be malfunctioning computer issues with taking our credit card.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Ate here with a large family group of 10 people. Quick and fast seating. The waiter was great. Attentive and made sure the drinks were always full. The bone in Ribeye was so good! Well cooked, seasoning could have been a bit more for my liking. The rolls and butter were tasty. The asparagus with hollandaise was yummy; as were the mashed potatoes.
I would love to eat here again.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Stayed at the adjoining hotel and since it was raining decided to have dinner here for the night. Very few diners, but it did start to fill up later. Server seemed new, but was very courteous and attentive. Napkins were look a like paper towels, and silver ware was partial. Steak was good but not exceptional, and remainder of meal was adequate. The next night, it was closed due to kitchen renovations? Ambience not that great, but a decent meal.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant only had 4 tables of patrons present yet it took the waitress 10 minutes to get our drink order. 10 minutes after we placed our drink order we still didn’t have drinks and during our wait we were surprisingly approached by a homeless person. The person asked us for money and we told him we didn’t have cash. He began to harass us for not giving him money. No drinks and no workers in sight to help us by asking him to leave we decided to walk out. We won’t go back.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Showed up for lunch on Cinco de Mayo. There was no one sitting in the actual restaurant which should have been the clue to go elsewhere. Then I went into the bar and there was one couple there. The bar was not prepared, again another sign I should have left. I ordered the signature dish and asked for it medium, as that is what the bartender recommended. It came well done. I had eaten here in the past but I can't imagine going back after this visit.