“Wonderful evening in San Antonio ”

The Palm San Antonio
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm San Antonio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 5,107 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Transit: Red line Trolley stop at Navaro & East Houston Street.
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic meal and a great place to relax. The food was great and so were the drinks. We sat outside and even though the restaurant was completely booked the service was great. The wine was a pricey but not over the top. I was able to smoke a cigar at our table and that completed my experience. We will definitely be back next time we’re back.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Atmosphere was very cool. Caricatures on the wall, kind of dark, small and very intimate. Just a good old fashion old time restaurant. We both got the filet, Au gratin potatoes and asparagus. All very good. Meat was very tender and the potatoes were fantastic. Waitress, Page, was very good. Everyone was so nice. Right across from The Majestic.
My wife loved the tea. Said it was the best she ever had. Will go back for a special occasion or if we are going to The Majestic.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch at The Palm in San Antonio! I recommend the hamburger and I can’t wait to go back! Make sure to get some good coffee after the meal.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

The wine was great! The food was good, and it was a nice experiance. The service was good. The host was very gracious, and accommodating. There is history behind the art on the walls, but its not setting an atmosphere that fits the menu. It is right across the road from the Majestic and we had two shows to see this week.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Went here for an early dinner so we were seated right away. I thought the service was good from the beginning to end. It’s a bit pricey but the portion is big, great ambiance and an amazing cocktails. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable of the food they served. Our server recommended a glass of wine which my sister did not actually enjoyed so he offered another wine and took the first wine off the bill. Any establishments that offer this service I have respect for being in the F&B industry myself we strive on an exceptional customer service. I would recommend this restaurant and I would definitely go their sister restaurant in Las Vegas. Great job Palm San Antonio

Date of visit: July 2018