“This is an experience, and the food was good too!”
Review of Magic Time Machine

Magic Time Machine
Ranked #172 of 5,107 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oak Park / Northwood
Reviewed September 24, 2018

What a fun Austin experience in San Antonio!! The food was good too. I wish they had a location in Austin. We would so hit them up a lot!

Reviewed September 20, 2018

If you want to go here and get amazing food, don't go, but if you want an amazing atmosphere, amazing waitstaff and an all around a great time then this is the place to go. The food is average, I had the chicken alfredo which lacked a decent amount of sauce, the wife had the ribs which were dry, but the kid's meals were good but you cannot mess up chicken tenders and pizza. I would go here again armed with more knowledge for the kids and to let them have fun but not for the food. 4 Stars here as the service and waitstaff are amazing, the decor is spectacular, these made up for the lack of food.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Wife and I went with my Grand Niece (17) and Grand Son (25). They had a wonderful time interacting with the characters. Mulan was exceptionally great to banter with. She had a great script and was a great waitress, also.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Family and friends went tonight for my sons 15th birthday. We had Ace Ventura and Forrest Gump. They were perfect for our son and his friends. Just he right humor and entertainment. Funny and attentive. Stayed in character the whole time. We have been here a few times and it’s always fun. Food was good too.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great food and experience. This was our second time visiting and it did not disappoint. Wait staff is in costume and stay true to their characters! Had the privilege of being served by Beetleguice this time around. He was awesome and made the experience fun for my children. A little pricey but worth the cost