“Great pancakes, worth the drive!”

Magnolia Pancake Haus
Ranked #22 of 5,107 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly rated for good reason. Even their plain cakes are delicious. About 15 minutes from Riverwalk, but worth the effort to find. Omelets are a cut above as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recommended by a family member who lives in the area who warned us of a possible wait. Boy is the wait worth it! The restaurant is only open 7am-2pm and serves only breakfast. Choices are legion and it was hard to decide what to order. Party of six had a variety of dishes and all agreed the food was wonderful. Staff is efficient and friendly and the prices are extremely reasonable. A must stop for anyone staying in San Antonio.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Please please if you have never been here before.mm You Must Stop here! Trust me you will thank me later! Breakfast is taken seriously here. The staff is very pleasant we did have to wait about 30 mins to get seated but well worth the wait let me tell ya! The portions are very generous the Bananas Foster pancakes are heaven ! I had the blueberry pancakes and that was also delicious! Their syrup is made in haus and the mimosa with freshly squeezed orange juice...well that just put the cherry on top! Very nice clean restrooms definatley recommend this place to anyone who loves Breakfast!

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We were there for breakfast on a Friday morning. Food was excellent, service very good! A lot of menu choices! Portions were very large...almost too much to eat. Three of the four of us could not finish our meals. It did seem very noisy!!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

They have a large selection of food and usually have a long line as well so take your patience. Prepare to sit in a crowded room. There's quite a bit of hype over this place. The food is pretty good but not fabulous. It's worth a shot. I return when someone wants to go but it is far from my first choice. I hope you enjoy it.