“Mini-Vacation”

Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #45 of 5,105 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

My sister and family enjoyed the restaurant. Food was great in the evening had the ribs . The next morning we had breakfast there and I️t was good because we actually could eat dessert there after light breakfast “pan de dulce” (sweet bread )with coffee. I️t was great!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,061)

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We usually stay at the hotel across the street from Mi Tierra when we're in town but it always looked so busy so we never stopped in until recently. We wish we would have come sooner because it's great! Our server, Micheal, was amazing and took time to interact with our one year old. The atmosphere is great, very festive. I had a delicious margarita while we waited for our food. I didn't even finish it before our food came, it was SO quick! My husband and I each had beef enchilada plates which were great.

I highly recommend this place, every one is so nice and make you feel comfortable plus the food is awesome!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was like being in Mexico. Delicious food. Guacamole out of this world and cold draft beer. Service was quick and friendly. After shopping this is what we needed. Then visited the bakery and got goodies for later.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We had to wait 40 minutes for a table but I would do it again! The bakery had a good selection of cookies but the restaurant is what impressed us. We split fajitas for two and it was fantastic! I would go back if I'm in town again.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

If you get the chance to stop in to one of the oldest and original bakeries in San Antonio, check out Mi Tierras!
Check out the Plaza, and go by here for some authentic flavors of San Antonio.
Walk in and be greeted by a short, Mexican Elvis! Great breakfast! Great decor! Great service! Awesome mariachis!

Been to Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery? Share your experiences!