All reviews medical center medical facilities waffles great hotel easy access room was clean microwave and fridge hot items pool and hot tub c unit fiesta texas free breakfast six flags nice pool hot breakfast convenient location location is excellent
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Mostly clean, fairly quiet, one of the nicer La Quintas. Don't expect much out of housekeeping. Bring your own toiletries and coffee (hit or miss on service). Parking is a challenge. Safe area and very convenient to medical center.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lisariddle, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Medical Ctr. NW, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your comments and for staying with our hotel! I will speak to our rooms care staff and offer additional training on the proper amount of amenities each room requires.

Should your travels bring you back to San Antonio, I hope that you will choose La Quinta Medical Center. I would be happy to personally make your reservations.

Lisa R

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Just previous to this hotel I stayed at a Fairfield Inn that was more expensive but wasn't as good. At this La Quinta everything seemed to be in better repair, and breakfast was better too. The only minor negative is that the location is a little "hemmed in" by other buildings, so it was a little more difficult to get to. However it was still very quiet and comfortable. I will make this a top choice for staying in San Antonio.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

I LOVE LQ! However, this hotel needs a few upgrades. WORST mattresses ever! WORST showerhead ever. Dusting would be nice & cleaning around the edges. NICEST staff! VERY close to hospitals. Breakfasts were wonderful. PLEASE DO SOME UPGRADES SOON.

Mary,

Thank you so much for sharing your feed back on your recent stay. I would personally like to speak with you regarding your stay. Within the last six months the hotel replaced every mattress in the hotel. The hotel offers top of the line Simmons Beauty Rest, 14 inch pillow top mattress sets. So I personally want to visit the actual room you stayed.

Please contact me at your convenience, I can be reached at 210-525-8090.

Many thanks,
Lisa R

Reviewed June 4, 2016

I enjoyed my stay at LaQuinta San Antonio Medical Center. It was my first time in the area. The breakfast selection was not great, could have used better healthier choices. But rooms were clean and stay friendly. It was close to everything and easy to get to restaurants or other places of business when needed. We stayed here for 3 nights & 4 days. We would probably choose this place again at our next visit.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Our son was ill and your team members Erik, Lira, and Rocio really helped us out when we needed it. The rooms were very clean and the place is well kept.

Thanks for your help. We really appreciate it .

Date of stay: May 2016