All reviews lackland afb waffles sea world bmt graduation room was clean recommend this hotel would stay here again coffee maker free breakfast easy access river walk bw motel cereal freeway loop microwave
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

After finding this room on booking.com for 50.00 a night I figured why not. It does not have the same amenities at the usual marriott stays I am use to, but for saving 80.00 to 400.00 a night well worth it.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Juan M, Manager at Best Western Ingram Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank you for giving us a chance and staying with us during your trip to San Antonio. We are happy you found us to be a "good deal". We look forward to your next visit next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

We stayed here for a week and had no problems at all. The staff is friendly and they know their jobs well. The beds are very comfortable and the air conditioning is quite sufficient on a hot Texas day. The breakfasts change each day and twice we had tamales and they were great. Somebody is a good cook here.

Date of stay: September 2016
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Juan M, Manager at Best Western Ingram Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Hello John C,
Thank you for a great review. Yes, we are only ten minutes from Lackland AFB, which makes us a great location for families with graduating airmen. We are thrilled you enjoyed our ample breakfast and our clean comfortable rooms. Please keep us in mind if you are in our area in the future.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

I was surprised at the condition of the hotel based on the reasonable price. The room smelled nice. The grounds and pool were nicely maintained. I was surprised at the quality of the complimentary breakfast. The staff was very courteous. I decided to stay a second night. Great value.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Maricela C,
We are excited that you were "pleasantly surprised" with our Best Western Ingram Park. Our staff works very hard to keep our rooms clean and comfortable for all our guests. We want to thank you for deciding to stay another night with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in our area.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

My check in time was at 3:00pm I arrived at 3:30pm and was informed my room was not ready and was asked if I could wait 20 mins. I waited 30 minutes and went to my room a little after 4:00pm. The housekeeper informed me she just started cleaning the room and would need about 19 minutes. I returned to my room about 4:30ish and my key card did not work. A manager was called and I had to wait about another 15 minutes for him to arrive and let me in. I was informed the batteries to the lock needed to be changed and my key card had to be reprogrammed. I did not get inside my room until about 5:00pm for a 3:00pm check in.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Juan M, Manager at Best Western Ingram Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Hello,
Thank you for your great review. We will work harder to improve our readiness to accommodate everyone better. Please visit us again, and see our improvements.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

The location was great close to Sea world. Easy on and off highway. Close to dinning and go kart track that the children loved. The rooms would clean. The pool was clean. The hotel breakfast so not so good and dinning room was small. For the price it was not bad.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Juan M, Manager at Best Western Ingram Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Thank you for your great review.