“USAF BMT Housing Rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Siera C
“USAF BMT Housing Rental”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Carlos was a phenomenal helper when booking our stay. We were unsure of the area and the accommodations but this was wonderful and he was more than happy to help us out!! We all came in from out-of-town and check-in and check-out was very simple
The house was well-equipped, very clean and cozy.
On top of it all... This was a perfect location for our graduate!! Short commute to the airport and to base. So pleased with our stay and highly recommend for others coming to see their graduate!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ashley E
“Labor Day Weekend Family Vacation”
Reviewed September 7, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I want to stay at this house every time I go to San Antonio. This was the greatest rental house experience I've ever had. It was all that TripAdvisor depicted! Perfect!

WindyP25
“Amazing rental home!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

It’s was late the night we checked in. Because I worked all day and left later then I expected to. We got the the home around 3am and Carlos was still up. He was waiting to make sure we were able to find it and get in. Very upbeat, bubbly, well mannered person . He welcomed us home for our almost week stay. I have six daughters and my eldest is currently at the Lackland Air Force Base. So we came out to see her. I really didn’t want the hassle of staying in a hotel. Let alone trying to find one that would allow me and my five children and my husband to be together or have to look for jointed rooms. We were able to buy groceries and eat as a family. They have a very nice fully functional kitchen, laundry room, two bathrooms and five bedrooms.This home and it’s owner surpassed our expectations and allowed us to worry about the more important things. Myself and family will definitely be going back. We give this place 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️!!

P.s.

When we got there we saw a deer sign and my kids were like yay we get to see deers. My responses was just bec there’s a sign doesn’t mean you’ll get to see them. It’s more of a Cautionary measure. LOL.... then we pulled up to the gated entrance and saw about five of them right in from of the gate. WOW!!! What a way to be welcomed.

martylutz
Big Sky, Montana
“Great Vaca House”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Stayed at this property for 6 days and could not have been more pleased with the location (close to everything in San Antonio), comfort of the home, and customer service from the owner. We would stay here again without any hesitation. Thanks, Carlos, for making a comfortable, family-friendly, safe home available to guests!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jeremy L
“A great stay”
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I’d highly recommend staying at this property. It was very clean and neat and relatively close to many attractions. It was a very enjoyable experience and my family was pleased.

angel21bo...
El Paso, Texas
“Familt Vacation”
Reviewed April 3, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Beautiful Spacious & Comfortable home. We have rented several vacations home in the past 2yrs and have been very satisfied with the home n the attention we have received from the Owner/Manger Carlos. We have never had any problems or complaints everythimg has always felt like its our home far away from home. Very bery clean. God willing we will rent a vacation home rental in our future vacation. I prefer to rent a vacation home for the same or a lil more than a hotel but well worth the extra dollars for more comfort n privacy. Highly recommend Vacation Home Rentals n Trip Advisor...

Taresa D
“Great stay for larger groups”
Reviewed February 7, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Clean, safe neighborhood, closely appointed to grocery and other shops, and a quick trip to many attractions. Perfect for larger groups with plenty of space; we never felt like we were crowded. Beautiful space and extremely reasonably priced. Would highly recommend this host.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing