All reviews six flags fiesta texas great location front desk bass pro shop la cantera shopping and restaurants hotel is clean breakfast staff walk in shower business travel excellent stay easy access business center comfortable beds excellent hotel a great place to stay
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Great staff and friendly service, we did encounter a bit of a problem with the cleanliness of the room. Then when asked to get it cleaned it took 2 days.
The price we where quoted was not the price we where charged. $10 more

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DJ D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio At The Rim, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experiences with your
recent stay.
We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and
satisfaction before everything else.
A clean room that has been prepared for our guests is basic for a good stay. I am
sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up
on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a
guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay
with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

I was visiting my daughter at UTSA and have stated at other hotels near campus. This was the best! I stated in room 201 which was the last room down the hall far from the elevator. My room was quiet and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is located very close to shopping and restaurants. Excellent value!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DJ D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio At The Rim, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experiences with your
recent stay. I want to personally thank for your positive feedback.
satisfaction before everything else.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value
you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!
Please stay with us again soon so that we can once again demonstrate our commitment to your
comfort.
DJ
AGM
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio at the Rim

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I was very impressed with this hotel. It is close to many restaurants and shops but most importantly for me is that it was very quiet and clean and the staff was always friendly. I look forward to staying here again in the near future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We do appreciate the kind response and our glad you had chosen to spend your stay here with us at the Hilton Garden Inn. If you do find yourself in this area again please do consider staying with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

There is plenty of parking space. Staff are very friendly. It quite near to shops and restaurants and not far off the interstate. The room was very spacious, and had everything I needed for a stay of a few days: fridge, microwave, coffee maker, etc. I thought it was great.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I stay at this hotel every year when I come back to San Antonio; this was my 3rd year. I enjoy being close to the RIM as there is plenty to do, see and a great selection of bars and restaurants. I like staying away from downtown San Antonio based on parking and everything is newer out on the West, North/West side of town. This hotel is in a great location, is clean, has plenty of parking and the staff is friendly; Hilton properties are my preferred choice. I would recommend this place for single people and families alike.

• Trip type: Travelled solo