“Very Tasty! Can’t Go Wrong Even if Your Not a Vegan.”

Green Vegetarian Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 5,108 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the Full Goods Building of the Historic Pearl Brewery
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I’m not vegan and I love this place. I got the Mediterranean plate & it was very tasty. Desserts are awesome too! Employees are friendly & service is awesome. Ask for Kevin. He’ll take great care of you & steer you in the right direction if you need a suggestion from the menu.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We really enjoyed the food that was prepared for us. For those who had never eaten meat, the dishes provided textures and flavors not heretofore experienced. The cauliflower wings were very intense, the chik-n marsala was creamy and the fish & chips were crunchy with quite the flavor of the sea. If you want to eat excellent vegetarian cuisine. This is a very good place to do so!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I had heard so much from co-workers about this place that I couldn’t wait to visit! We went for lunch and trust me, it didn’t disappoint. Funny thing is, I’m not vegan or even remotely vegetarian. But, the food and service were amazing! I absolutely loved the sweet potato fries and chick pea burger. I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018

I ordered the Mediterranean Bowl and really enjoyed it. I asked to have it without the tortillas, and they substituted fresh spinach instead! The tzatziki and hummus both had outstanding flavor, and the falafel tasted house-made. If you're looking for flavorful vegetarian food, or simply want some healthier options, this is the place to go!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Love this place! And, the one on NW Military Dr. & Wurzbach! Been going here for years (original one on S. Flores street now at the Pearl) and really love the food and the care the owners and staff have toward promoting healthy plant based food! Keep up the great work! Love your veggie burgers & Kale salad! YUM!!!

Date of visit: July 2018