All reviews six flags fiesta texas la cantera front desk director of sales ice maker sea world separate bedroom breakfast bar hot breakfast comfortable beds a great stay free breakfast checking in waffles cvs samantha
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We booked rooms for our football team this weekend and couldn't have had a better group coordinator than Hilda Falciola. She helped us from beginning to end and had great suggestions regarding sleeping arrangements. The rooms were large enough for our boys , very clean and comfortable. With a hot breakfast in the morning everyone was very pleased with the stay. The rest of the staff was friendly and helpful . Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Melissa O, Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dsgirl86,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! We are ecstatic to hear Hilda did a great job taking care of your group. We strive to provide the best customer service for all our guests and are proud to have Hilda as part of that team.

We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I have had the opportunity to book some rooms recently with Araceli the Sales Coordinator at this hotel. She did an amazing job in making sure that every detail was attended to and that our program was concluded perfectly!

I would recommend that anyone who needs to use a hotel in this area for any reason go ahead and proceed without hesitation to do so at this location! My company will definitely be doing so again soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Melissa O, Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

infoP1917MG,

Thank you for taking the time to give such a great review! We value Araceli and the amazing team we have here at Staybridge Suites. We enjoyed having your group in house and definitely look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Special thanks to Laura for making our trip a memorable one. She helped us to re-book and cancel room. She offered me a Pizza as soon a i reached hotel. I felt like home. The staff are amazing! I highly recommend you to stay in this hotel to make your time a memorable. The breakfast is awesome. This is my best hotel experience.

Room Tip: Try to book the first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Melissa O, Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dr. Tenzin,

Thank you for the great review! Here at Staybridge Suites we strive to make everyone feel at home. So hearing that Laura did just that, makes us sincerely happy. We sincerely hope to see you in the future!!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I was going to have surgery at Methodist Texsan Hospital and was looking for a hotel close to the hospital and that had a shuttle. That was easier said than done but thanks to a nurse at the hospital, she told me that Staybridge Inn would fit both categories. When I made my reservation, I told the girl that I was a Texsan patient and would like a handicap accessible room. There is a special rate for patients at Texsan so that was nice. When I checked in she said they didn't have a handicap accessible room but while I was standing there, a man who was supposed to get that kind of room arrived saying he didn't need it so I got his room. My room was on the first floor, at the end of the hall, by the pool but it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I left a wake-up call but none came so I was a bit late getting to the hospital. The other ding was that unless you have a car to go eat, you have to call for delivery since there is no restaurant in the hotel; at least they have menus at the front desk albeit some are a bit out of date. Not having a car and being handicapped made it impossible to go anywhere to eat and I refused to call a cab. Those are the reasons I didn't rate it excellent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Melissa O, Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear Jan F,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We value guest feedback and enjoy sharing it with our staff. We apologize the take out menu selection was outdated, we will see to it that is gets properly updated. We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband picked this hotel based on an online search and our past hotel experiences in San Antonio, and what a gem he found.

At about what it would cost to stay at a regular hotel, we stayed in this gorgeous suite that resembled a nice one-bedroom apartment!

Sound proof rooms, parking garage, free breakfast bar, spacious showers, smoke free, ventilation in the toilet area, comfy beds, clean and ample towels and overall super clean!

The only negatives we experienced were that:
1. Our AC unit was set to 65 but the rooms stayed about 78, hotter if you closed the bedroom door, which made for a sweaty night's rest. Why hotels 'hedge' room temperature is beyond me but unfortunately, you don't know this until you stay.
2. The lights were ALL the LED lights (cheap and unnatural), which kept me in the dark in order to prevent a migraine headache.
3. The breakfast bar was fairly limited in that it had powdered eggs, pre cooked sausage, frozen mixed fruit and a few limited types of white bread carbs. I was able to piece together some eggs and cottage cheese with a banana in terms of being health conscious. However, for those trying to eat remotely healthy, there are very limited options....but it's free! The coffee machine wasn't 24/7 either so if you were early or late, you had to request coffee at the front desk.
4. Parking was tight, perfect for small cars. We have a truck.
5. Wifi was a little slow.

Check-in was efficient. The customer service of the staff was outstanding! Fully stocked cabinets with creamer, plates, utensils, etc.

Overall, we were very pleased with this hotel and its location.

We will revisit!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikki W
Melissa O, Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Nikki W.,

First I would like to thank you for such a great lengthy review! I take all reviews and use them as training guides, whether negative or positive. You have given me so mucch to work with and I thank you! I do want to apologize for the coffee as it should be 24/7, so I feel there is room for improvement there as well as the areas in lighting, breakfast choices, A/C conditions, and parking as you described. So many times the issues guest have dont always reach our ears. It is always vital to give feedback so we can learn from it.

We are excited that you enjoyed are suites and had a pleasant stay. The team and myself are glad you will be staying with us again! Please feel free to reach out to me before your arrival and I can make sure the lighting in your suite is adequate to prevent those migraines.

Safe Travels,