“Sooo Yummy!!”

Supper American Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Supper American Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 5,053 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Description: Coming together for good food at your favorite place… it’s an American tradition. Hotel Emma embraces the tradition at Supper, where Chef John Brand’s approach is straightforward and creative, guided by flavor, what’s in season, and what feels good in the center of a table shared by friends.
Reviewed September 13, 2018

This place is just cool and trendy and the food is delicious! It is attached to a swanky hotel which is unique and contributes to the inviting atmosphere. I had Brussel sprouts that were utterly amazing (highly recommended). If you are looking for a "different" experience, uniquely San Antonio Riverwalk, this is the place. I would highly recommend eating here on a date, anniversary, or maybe a girl's night out. I WOULD say, leave the kids at home. The menu isn't one that lends itself to chicken tenders and mac and cheese and I am fairly certain they don't have coloring sheets! So be sure to treat yourself to an adult only evening of goof food and fantastic atmosphere!

2  Thank NikkiU

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I
really enjoyed this hip little joint. The service was excellent. The hostesses and the server were very friendly and attentive.

When I perused the brunch menu, truthfully, nothing looked that great. I just selected the market fish with a cauliflower purée on a whim. Wow!!! I picked well. The sear was perfect on the fish. It was crisp and melty all at the same time. The cauliflower purée with the salty sweet chutney combined with the fish resulted in a flawless dish. I also had a specialty cocktail with grapefruit and tequila!

My meal was so good that I didn’t want to drink my water for fear of washing the delicious taste from my mouth!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Every year for 11 years we've celebrated the first time my wife met my parents, so every year we venture to a place we've never been....pressure is always on to meet expectations, and dinner at Supper did not disappoint!

There aren't many places with this style of ambiance in San Antonio, and scratch made everything responsibly sourced adds to the charm!

The restaurant felt quaint but is moderately midsized with fine dining caliber dishes. It was very low key and easy to hold a conversation in (i.e. not loud).

Dishes were all out of this world. The lemon and herb risotto was divine. The Halibut with lump crab was and nicoise pickled vegetables was silky smooth, delicately seasoned, and full of deep rich flavor. The roasted chicken with polenta was simple yet perfectly executes; simple dishes are often overworked but his was delish! The beef striploin was perfect temperature, and the sear....oh my fat boy tendency, the sear was too notch with an outrageous crust! Ah yes, and the warm spinach with spicy tomato vinaigrette, bacon lardons, and fried egg was out of this world!

Nothing could have been better, and if you're ever at the Pearl this place is a must!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Not only quaint and nostalgic, a good idea for a romantic evening with your partner in life surrounded by beautiful scenery and great food.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

A lovely restaurant with inside and outside seating. Since it is on the River Walk, the views are lovely.
The prices are moderate and the food very good.