All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfaststay at embassy suitesremodeled lobbyomelet lineroom rate istortilla soupkids enjoyed the poolorder omelettescocktail hourhotel managementindoor poolhave stayed here several timessmall bathroomluggage cartairport shuttlebreakfast area
Reviewed May 19, 2017

This was a great stay . They lived up to all their promises. Breakfast was always good and the evening drinks were a plus. I would stay there again. The only issue at all was that the traffic around it is busy at certain times. Even with that, the noise level was very acceptable.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Hello Ralph C.

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that we lived up to our promises and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

When I went to this hotel in December 2016, we stayed there for a night. When we arrived at the hotel, the renovation was evident. It was loud, the place reeked of paint, and the hotel was outdated. When I went to the pool bathrooms as I arrived, I noticed they were dirty. One of them was clogged, the pool was dirty too. The room was good, like a typical embassy suites room, but the bathroom was hilariously tiny. We had a good night, we had a close proximity to a convenience store and a Whataburger (they were both across the parking lot), which was nice, and the walk took about 30 seconds. We had comfortable sleep after a long day of shopping and a theme park. However, when we woke up, we found our car was robbed. The back window was shattered and all the luggage inside it was gone. It was partially our fault for leaving the bags in the car, but the hotel staff was unhelpful, they didn't even bother to call the police until we told them to. They did as little as they could to help us. We stormed out of the hotel with an angry review and looking at those of the same date, they wrote similar things. I would advise not parking your car on the street, Briaridge is an unsafe area, park near the hotel with your trunk towards the hotel wall where the cameras can see. I would advise looking for other hotels in the same area (there is a Hilton I believe?) in the same area.

Room Tip: Try and stay near the first floor to have easy access to the lobby.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Hello Federico R,

Thank you for your stay with us in December 2016 and for your feedback. I am so sorry that we failed to meet your expectations during your stay. I hope you will give us another chance to change your experience with us at the Embassy Suites in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Admittedly I became very frustrated and disatisfied guest during renovation, and quit staying here. Now that renovation is complete I am very impressed with the updates! I work in he medical field and this hotel is perfect location and great access at 410/10 on NW side of town. Breakfast area and evening reception area are now bright updated and full of amenities, my favorite being the plugs and USB ports at all the high tables!! Love this as makes it so easy to relax enjoy company and get work completed without being isolated in your room because you need to charge your computers/phones.

1  Thank Denise T
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Hello Denise T,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your feedback! I am so pleased to hear that you are impressed with the renovation and that Embassy Suites is your go to hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are in San Antonio, your home away from home!

Reviewed May 6, 2017

I stayed last year at the height of the renovations when the hotel was basically unlivable. This time everything was good - new rooms; new common areas. The staff in this hotel are all stars: front desk, shuttle, food crew, bar staff and housekeeping are all excellent - way way above the norm. Take advantage of their offer to drive you to dinner. The owners have skipped renovating the pool, the elevators and the stairwells. This is a mistake a real detractor from the rest of the refurb. Some of those areas are downright scary.

Room Tip: I don't think it matter at this property. I was 3rd floor facing the highway and it was quiet in my room.

Hello Bob_plus_Four,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your feedback. Ii am so pleased to hear that you found your stay to your liking, the hotel staff are all stars and way above the norm and the convenience of our shuttle van! We hope to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2017

The hotel's locations is excellent due to proximity to others events in city. It is accessible from the major Interstate highways in San Antonio. A special nice feature is the atrium and the glass elevators.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Hello tompN7458YJ,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your feedback! I am so pleased to hear that you found our location conveniently located. In addition, the nice special features of the atrium and glass elevators. We hope to welcoming you back soon!