All reviewsmade to order breakfastevening receptionstay at embassy suitesremodeled lobbyomelet lineroom rate istortilla souporder omelettescocktail hourhotel managementindoor poolhave stayed here several timessmall bathroomluggage cartairport shuttlebreakfast areahot tub
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

I stay at Hilton properties almost weekly. This was one of the worst Embassy Suites.

•Drain flies
• Bathtub faucet leaks
• WiFi doesn't work in bedroom
• Old hotel with remodeled lobby

Only positive is that the room
seemed clean.
No contact with staff (although I walked by the front desk multiple times with no other guest being serviced) since I did E-check in.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Hello Shawn D.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your feedback. I am so sorry that we failed to meet your expectations during your stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to change your experience with us at the Embassy Suites. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

The staff in my opinion make or break hotels. Some hotels can be a little "tired" but if they are clean and the service is great, that is what matters. This is an example of a "tired" hotel that the staff compensates for. The manger's reception had a great bar tender and the cleaning staff kept everything neat and orderly. The room was what you expect from an older Embassy Suites and was clean and in decent shape. One of my only complaints is that there is not much within walking distance of this hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel was pretty quiet, do not see where any location is better than another.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Hello TravelerfromArizona,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that the you enjoyed the Manager's Reception and the great bar tender. In addition, the Housekeeping staff kept everything neat and orderly.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Great location, large rooms, small bathroom, friendly staff. We didn't have a hairdryer when we arrived but one quick call and the staff brought it to us within minutes. Enjoyed the evening reception.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Amanda H
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Hello ADH2017637,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be at a great location, large rooms and friendly staff. In addition, we were able to get the hair dryer to you within minutes and that you enjoyed the evening reception.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

The hotel is fairly old +20 years, mostly updated, the suites are what you expect from Embassy suites, but bathrooms are very small. The hotel was crowded and that lead to a not so clean seating area during managers reception. Quality of snacks during reception was poor and long lines at the bar. If you don't use the managers reception, then the hotel is adequate for business or leisure.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Hello kevinhD5723PV,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your feedback. We are now in the peak season for summer travelers. I will be sure to share your feedback so we can ensure clean seating areas during the evening reception and additional staff to help decrease the long lines at the bar.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

The hotel has finished the remodel so it looks great but the breakfast was soggy, the tables that were empty had dirty plates on them. The staff did not keep up with busing the tables. The elevators were not working, they always had to stop on the 3rd floor & go up every time. The fitness room machines and treadmills were not ever cleaned but guests or staff. The pool never had towels, they stared off a Saturday with 4 towels. When we let the room get cleaned all they did was make the bed. They didn't restock the towels, coffee or cups. On the upside, the front desk staff was nice & check in/ out was good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ruby S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Hello E D,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that the Front Desk Staff was nice and arrival and departure was good. I am so sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations with breakfast reception, fitness center and amenities were not replenished during your stay.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to change your experience at the Embassy Suites and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.