Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10
Ranked #154 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am a loyal customer of the Embassy Suites no matter what city I am in. At this specific location in San Antonio, Paris met all my needs to surprise my husband for his 40th birthday. Every time I called up until the point of check in, she was an absolute gem to deal with!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The room was not clean the was hair all over the bathroom f and water on the floor near the wet bar area. the breakfast was the worst I had every experienced at a Hilton property. They served burnt sausage and the only items that were available for the cook to order omelet white onions, mushrooms, cheese and ham. The happy hour and bartender were great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The front lobby has been renovated. I called the hotel specifically before registering and asked if the hotel was still being renovated. I was told they had 100% completed with renovations. Unfortunately, our room and bathroom was not renovated. The room was not fresh, not truly clean feeling and the bathtub needs to be replaced.

Room Tip: not recommended
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Terry (Guest associate) was amazing and provided 5 star service. He was very accommodating and made sure our stay was comfortable. Our church family was pleased and look forward to returning to this grand hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Choose another Embassy Suites in San Antonio - from their breakfast to the manager reception - it is far below Embassy Suites standard. Managers Reception - Stale chips, Popcorn & shelled peanuts - 5 nights in a row. Breakfast - community yogurt - pastries - powered sugar donuts - plain - donuts and a muffin that you could use a hockey puck. That was their pastry selection. Coffee that was lukewarm. My advise stay in a Best Western and save some $$.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Charlie O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete our survey. My apologies for the horrible experience, I can assure you that this is not typical of our staff. I am sorry we really drop the ball this time. I will the opportunity to make it right for you so please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks again and have a great Day.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Great hotel. Quiet rooms, awesome location. Complimentary breakfast and evening reception are wonderful. Friendly and helpful staff. Newly renovated and overall a wonderful hotel. This was our 2nd time staying here and we will stay here every time we are in San Antonio

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very dated hotel and poorly maintained. Staff was indifferent and seemed unconcerned about their jobs or the guests. Bedside fixtures had missing bulbs to 'save energy', bathtub faucet leaked constantly and the tub was stained and should have been replaced long ago. The price is low for a reason. This is the first time I've been disappointed by the Hilton brand but it was a doozy. Avoid this hotel like the plague.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Omni San Antonio Hotel
#21 of 358 in San Antonio
East Side
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10

Address: 7750 Briaridge Dr, San Antonio, TX 78230-4804
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Northwest Side
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#95 Business Hotel in San Antonio
Price Range: $153 - $238 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites San Antonio