See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2015

The price and location of the room was ok. The only issues were the mixup with the room. I booked a room online and when i arrived I was booked for a different one. The lady at the desk told me it was nothing she could do since it was an online error. She was not very helpful at all and might I add very rude. Another lady came over to assist and was very helpful. We received a room (not what we originally booked) that was an upgrade, but at the price of the original room we booked.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Some family and friends planned a trip to San Antonio, using Hotwire.com to get cheap prices.When We got to the hotel we made the check in we had 3 rooms with them. The rooms are disgusting, no room service was really dirty, blood stains all over the bed. No trash can in the restroom or room. What type of hotel is this they rate it a 3 star but its no that quality its -1 i consider this hotel TRASH! Yes T-R-A-S-H! The security is really low. Dark hallways at night no security at all. Bathtub extremely dirty. When i was going towards my room all you saw in the hallway was towels and trash all over the place. We couldn't stay there for the night. We left in less than 1 hour. We had to book another hotel and we ended up paying $400 but our new hotel is heaven compared to that trashy hotel. This hotel is not secure for family, I wouldn't recommend this for a family trip specially if you have kids. Blood stain all over the bed? What type of hotel is this. Staff was extremely beware of there all of their bad environment.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank worsthotel9
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

My over all experience was excellent. The entire STAFF was very nice and knowledgeable. They also have a large pool and the buffet breakfast was awesome. I loved the dinner menu and the bar area as well. They definitely made me feel at home. I will be returning.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2015

Prices were reasonable. Staff was cordial but clueless. Nice pool. Rooms weren't clean. I left a pair of slacks there but they couldn't find them. I think housekeeping was especially inept. The restaurant was not good and they seemed to be out of food that was on the menu. There was a breakfast buffet that was pretty good. Overall, we got what we paid for.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

First of all we arrived and realized it is NOT Quality Inn Hotel we had to ask front staff not to mention they were very RUDE so we just got the cards to the room and went to look since we did not get direction to where it was! We get to the room and it reaked of cigarette when i had reserved for a smoke free room because i have a toddler. Bathroom was extremely dirty and smelled really bad as if it wasnt cleaned and probably was not! We decided to leave i could not stay in that room not even for the night!!!! I do NOT recommend this hotel to nobody!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family