See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2015

My sister-in-law booked this hotel using Expedia's mystery hotel deal. This was supposed to be a 3-star hotel comparable to the Ramada etc. There is no way this is even close to a 3 star hotel. They must have a magical camera or be using old pictures from when this was a Quality Inn because the hotel looks nothing like the pictures.
We all checked in late because we had been dealing with funeral arrangements and visiting with family. We knew right away this was a mistake. We decided to go ahead and sleep there because of the late hour and being so tired. I think our room numbers were 265 and 267. My husband and I took 265. Lucky us. I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and got up to use the restroom and had the pleasant surprise of finding a bedbug on me. I woke up my husband and we checked the bed to find bedbugs running all over. I called the front desk, the rep did not apologize and just switched our room (I had texted my brother but he did not wake up so we did not have the option of leaving). I checked the bed of the next room and found dead bed bugs. If there are dead bed bugs- there are probably live ones too. So I called the front desk again. They switched our room to the oposite side of the building. The new room had not been cleaned after the last person checked out, and at first we thought there was someone in the room. By this time the front desk clerk was with us. She checked on another room and decided that I would complain about this one too so she put is in a 5th room. This one finally was clean and did not have bed bugs. My husband went to move our suitcases and told me that there was either drug activity/and or prostitution going on.
Consider yourself warned

Room Tip: check for bedbugs when you check in
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank xatiayn
Reviewed September 16, 2015

The location was in a "rough" area of San Antonio. The rooms were disgusting; the bed covers had cigarette burns on them. The bathroom was very very unpleasant. The commode needed to be constantly jingled to stop the water noise. The tub had not been thoroughly cleaned. The tub took forever to drain. Cracks and mold in the tiles surrounding the tub. The hotel advertisement did not mention that the hotel is a facility that is rented on a weekly and monthly basis, which is not a "family friendly" environment.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank 630CarlosB
Reviewed September 14, 2015

The price and location of the room was ok. The only issues were the mixup with the room. I booked a room online and when i arrived I was booked for a different one. The lady at the desk told me it was nothing she could do since it was an online error. She was not very helpful at all and might I add very rude. Another lady came over to assist and was very helpful. We received a room (not what we originally booked) that was an upgrade, but at the price of the original room we booked.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Some family and friends planned a trip to San Antonio, using Hotwire.com to get cheap prices.When We got to the hotel we made the check in we had 3 rooms with them. The rooms are disgusting, no room service was really dirty, blood stains all over the bed. No trash can in the restroom or room. What type of hotel is this they rate it a 3 star but its no that quality its -1 i consider this hotel TRASH! Yes T-R-A-S-H! The security is really low. Dark hallways at night no security at all. Bathtub extremely dirty. When i was going towards my room all you saw in the hallway was towels and trash all over the place. We couldn't stay there for the night. We left in less than 1 hour. We had to book another hotel and we ended up paying $400 but our new hotel is heaven compared to that trashy hotel. This hotel is not secure for family, I wouldn't recommend this for a family trip specially if you have kids. Blood stain all over the bed? What type of hotel is this. Staff was extremely beware of there all of their bad environment.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank worsthotel9
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

My over all experience was excellent. The entire STAFF was very nice and knowledgeable. They also have a large pool and the buffet breakfast was awesome. I loved the dinner menu and the bar area as well. They definitely made me feel at home. I will be returning.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family