See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 29, 2016

It was a wonderful stay!!!! The staff was very friendly and very helpful! Breakfast was excellent our room was nice and comfortable, the staff were taking time to decorate for the rodeo while I was there I met the manager Rose and it made me very happy that there are still places that take pride in their customer service I would like to give a special thank you to Rose, Kim, and the breakfast staff for making our stay feel like home.

Room Tip: we stayed in the king suite it was amazing
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is awesome have great staff Tammy the front desk clerk checked us in was very friendly. The Breakfast was awesome they had scrambled eggs,sausage ,biscuits and gravy chorizo and eggs all very delicious .The grounds are beautifully kept. The room was a very spacious suite with a king bed that was very comfortable. Would defiantly come again and would recommend it to family and friends.The manger Kim was very friendly as well as the district Manger Mrs Rose

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2016

The checking in process was very easy and the staff at the front desk was very helpful. The two rooms that me and my family checked in two were clean and looked like they were very kept up. The kids and I slept like baby's with no issues. Then to top it off woke up to a free breakfast that was delicious and filling. Over all was a great experience would recommend it to my family and friends.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk they are very inquisitive,
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2015

My sister-in-law booked this hotel using Expedia's mystery hotel deal. This was supposed to be a 3-star hotel comparable to the Ramada etc. There is no way this is even close to a 3 star hotel. They must have a magical camera or be using old pictures from when this was a Quality Inn because the hotel looks nothing like the pictures.
We all checked in late because we had been dealing with funeral arrangements and visiting with family. We knew right away this was a mistake. We decided to go ahead and sleep there because of the late hour and being so tired. I think our room numbers were 265 and 267. My husband and I took 265. Lucky us. I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and got up to use the restroom and had the pleasant surprise of finding a bedbug on me. I woke up my husband and we checked the bed to find bedbugs running all over. I called the front desk, the rep did not apologize and just switched our room (I had texted my brother but he did not wake up so we did not have the option of leaving). I checked the bed of the next room and found dead bed bugs. If there are dead bed bugs- there are probably live ones too. So I called the front desk again. They switched our room to the oposite side of the building. The new room had not been cleaned after the last person checked out, and at first we thought there was someone in the room. By this time the front desk clerk was with us. She checked on another room and decided that I would complain about this one too so she put is in a 5th room. This one finally was clean and did not have bed bugs. My husband went to move our suitcases and told me that there was either drug activity/and or prostitution going on.
Consider yourself warned

Room Tip: check for bedbugs when you check in
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank xatiayn
Reviewed September 16, 2015

The location was in a "rough" area of San Antonio. The rooms were disgusting; the bed covers had cigarette burns on them. The bathroom was very very unpleasant. The commode needed to be constantly jingled to stop the water noise. The tub had not been thoroughly cleaned. The tub took forever to drain. Cracks and mold in the tiles surrounding the tub. The hotel advertisement did not mention that the hotel is a facility that is rented on a weekly and monthly basis, which is not a "family friendly" environment.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family