1,295 results
All reviews the river front desk hotel restaurant hardwood floors direct access balcony room self park valet staff per day spring break valet parking riverwalk isaac ruben alamo garza carpet
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Booked online and received email with total price upon arrival checked in and went to room. Staff was so rude. Didn't even tell me extra money was being charged for accidents and parking It needed up being almost 500$ for two nights. Then they treated me like I was stupid cause I wanted to know why it was so much more. Worst service ever. Wont be back. You have to disclose total price to customers or you lose them.
Horrible service.!!!!
We should have stayed at our usual Valencia We learned our lesson

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
HIRiverwalk, Guest Services at Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2016

Dear ashleynchase,

On behalf of the staff and management team, I would like to deeply apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your visit with us. Please trust that we do take these matters seriously, and your comments have been shared with management. If you would like to discuss your stay in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Staff was very helpful and courteous - room was modern and bed was comfortable - bathroom well-maintained and clean - breakfast a bit overpriced but view is great!
Would definitely stay there again - and we are very fussy!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
HIRiverwalk, Guest Services at Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Dear Adahgordontripadviso,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Holiday Inn Riverwalk experience. We are happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel, staff, and room! We hope to see you again soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Nicely decorated. Convenient to the Riverwalk. No complementary anything. Had to ask for shampoo. Due to location the room was overpriced. The rooms were nothing special. No pool. Would look for another room with at least a complentary breakfast.

Room Tip: Find a hotel with balconies riverside.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
HIRiverwalk, Guest Services at Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Dear LeeAnn F,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Holiday Inn Riverwalk experience. On behalf of the team, please accept our apologies for any inconveniences you encountered during your stay. I would like to discuss your visit in further detail with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Reviewed May 20, 2016

It is a nice Riverwalk location and the room had a small balcony if weather permits being outside. The room was very quiet - no outside noises, no hall noise - just a peaceful night's rest. Faux wood floors rather than icky carpet was nice, but cleaning up spilled water revealed a surprising amount of dirt.
The bar and restaurant staff were very pleasant and the bar food was good after a long day of travel. Skip the insanely expensive breakfast and come for drinks and a bit in the evening. It was a good choice in the area and I would stay here again for the Riverwalk & Alamo location.

Room Tip: Get a Riverwalk view.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
HIRiverwalk, Guest Services at Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2016

Dear JasonGoes,

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Riverwalk team, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit! I would like to apologize for the cleanliness issue you encountered. Please trust that we take these matters seriously and will be shared with management.

We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to San Antonio.

Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

I grew up in SA and lived here for 20 years, so I am familiar with most of the hotel options. This is the best for the dollar. There are nicer hotels with more amenities but you will pay twice as much. Rooms are up to date and clean.
This hotel is right on the river. Just a short walk down the beautiful river walk are many restaurants and nightlife.
The restaurant here is good for breakfast buffet. I would recommend a river walk restaurant for dinner.
I have stayed here many times and keep coming back for the value.
Parking onsite is about $20 per night.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
HIRiverwalk, Guest Services at Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

Dear Bob S,

We thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Riverwalk for your recent trip, and for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel! We definitely appreciate your loyalty to us, and I look forward to sharing your comments at our next meeting.

If you ever need assistance with booking your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. We look forward to seeing you again!

Kindest regards,