Stayed during Fiesta (April 2012). Great, clean hotel. A little noisy for the rooms that face the Atrium. If you are travelling without a vehicle and want to walk the Riverwalk and visit the Alamo, it's an ideal location. If you are doing other activities and need to use a vehicle, forget it. Not only do they lease out the prime parking spots to tenants, the width of the driving aisles is the bare minimum. Don't they know we all drive trucks and SUV's in Texas?? And the parking spaces are very narrow. So if someone parks over the line, there are even less spaces to choose from. The curves from one floor to another have small, barely visible mirrors where you can't see the other car until they are almost on top of your bumper. I guess they are waiting for a head-on collision / death to rectify the issue. And yes, the elevators are the filthiest I have ever ridden. Because they are hidden from view of any street or business, and without ventilation, the smell indicates that they are also the choice for potty breaks of riverwalk goers. Disgusting. Who wants to roll their luggage in that? Not all of us can carry baggage up and down six flights of stairs. The final clue that they don't have adequate parking were the bumper to bumper cars in the "driveway" on Saturday night. Not even spaces for valet parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio