US$128
US$120
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$134
US$164
US$159
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$157
US$140
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$199
US$145
US$135
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$165
US$159
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$178
US$99
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

3,553 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkq baralamo viewrooftop poolself parkinglobby bardirect accessbeautiful hotelconvention centerhotel restaurantriverwalk arearivercenter mallper dayconferenceatriumvalet
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We only stayed one night. The room was very comfortable with a high ceiling. The two queen beds were the best! Not too firm or soft, just right.

The bonus for us was the workout facility. Clean, functional, and not crowded or too small.

When we checked out, coffee and herbal tea were available for breakfast. Although there was no hot water for the tea ... bummer. The temperature in the hotel was a littlle warm too.

Overall, it was very good and we would stay there again. Affordable and close to Sea World!

PS Did I mention they shuttle over to Sea World?

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed here Thursday night through Sunday night for a CrossFit Competition at the Freeman Coliseum. We arrived super late Thursday night around midnight. As we drove through the city to the hotel we were wondering why were there so many people out so late on a Thursday night?!
One word......Fiesta.

We parked at the parking lot across the street and got in the elevator, someone had thrown up and it was not cleaned up. YUCK. What a horrible first impression! When we checked in we told the lady someone threw up in the elevator. She said she would take care of it. The next morning, it was still there so we just took the stairs. The 2nd night we stayed we were rudely awaken around 1AM with people out in the hallway talking. None of us wanted to go out and say something. The noise was on and off for the next 3 hours. Around 4:30 AM I called the front desk to complain. I am assuming they sent someone up because it was quiet after that. It is unfortunate that all of this had to happen because the Hyatt is such a nice hotel and our stay was negatively impacted because of Fiesta.

Our room was very nice, beds were super comfy. There was a mini fridge under the TV which was nice. Our room looked out over the atrium which was cool. Showers were hot and the AC kept our room cool.

Overall our stay was very good, minus the noise and nuisance caused by Fiesta.

I would most definitely stay at the Hyatt again and would recommend it to friends. Try Name your own Price on Priceline and see what kind of great deal the Hyatt will give you!!!

Room Tip: Make sure you check in BEFORE you park your car in the parking garage. When you check in tell them you will be parking yourself in the garage and they will activate your room key to work with the garage gate.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
SATGH, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the elevator inconvenience you experienced and can guarantee you this is not our standard. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here during Fiesta (04/27-30) and enjoyed the location. We were offered an upgrade view for $35 a night to watch the parades. I declined and the nice lady still put us on the second to top floor (10th) with a great view of city/Alamo and could still watch the parade. Loved having the CVS right outside the door and in the middle of all the action. Room was clean however the wife said bathroom was too small and kinda dingy. I found it to be just fine. Room also came with a fridge which was handy. Hotel has a roof top pool which we didn't use because it was so packed. However we were able to hang out on the roof for the Saturday night parade and have a nice view. Booked through Priceline NYOP for $100 a night. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012
SATGH, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

We are happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us during Fiesta! We hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I attended a convention/conference here this week and it was a great location. The rooms were very nice. The meals were good - everyone in attendance commented that they really enjoyed the lunches we were served and there were several hundred of us there. The service was good too. The proximity to the River Walk made it really convenient to walk around in the evenings in a beautiful environment with plenty of choices for dinner, I traveled with a colleague and we both felt very safe and had a great time. It's about a 3 minute walk to the Alamo too. This area is beautiful!

Room Tip: Note that all of the rooms we saw faced the inside courtyard so be sure to keep your drapes pulled for privacy! If you don't like that you might want to request a room that faces out. :)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank govicariously

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We have passed your kind comments on to our Food and Beverage team members and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I booked on line because of the great reviews but apparently some people do not travel often.
I am in a hotel 10-15 nights per month and I certainly know bad service and good service.
When I booked I requested an upgrade river view front however when I checked in there was not one available and told me I could possibly change the next day. When I called they said yes I could move but then they tried to charge me DOUBLE. Their reason was that hadi booked online it would have been cheaper, but since I had to do it through the hotel they charged more. I explained it to them that I did book online... They were not accomaditing at all. Terrible customer service
The only good thing I can say is they do have a good bed

Room Tip: Bathrooms are so small
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Harleybabe03

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your recent stay with us. Please accept a sincere apology from our team in regards to your visit. We can guarantee you this is not our standard. We have passed your review on to our front office department and are looking into this issue. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with the service both you and we expect.