My husband and I recently stayed at the Hyatt Regency on the Riverwalk to celebrate our anniversary. I thought the service and the courtesy of the staff was exceptional. I thought Steven and Jose went out of their way to be helpful and make sure that we were happy. We had a room facing the Riverwalk and it was very quiet. I have stayed on the Riverwalk before and it was noisey, so this was a welcoming surprise. The hotel also has a nice roof top pool and a nice gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio