Hyatt Regency San Antonio
US$203
US$169
US$139
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
ComfortSuites
  • Breakfast included
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
  • Breakfast included
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$165
  • Pool
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$160
US$201
US$186
US$249
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$251
US$281
US$206
3,478 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkq baralamo viewrooftop poolself parkinglobby bardirect accessbeautiful hotelconvention centerroom keyhotel restaurantriverwalk arearivercenter mallper dayconferenceatrium
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Hotel was just average. Nothing special. The beds were comfortable. The pool was open and enjoyed sitting out by the pool. Staff was friendly, the valet person Andrew was extemely helpful. Went to the wrong Hyatt and he was able to direct me to the correct Hyatt and extended the helping hand everytime I saw him advising on good place to eat in the area and how to walk to the location. Stayed about 3 days. The location was good. Easy access to the Riverwalk.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Alamo.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank advisingu
Reviewed November 7, 2012

First let me say that this Hyatt is located by everything! There is no real need for a car as there are local buses and the boats on the riverwalk. A far as the hotel itself I think that when they renovated a couple years back, that they should have installed a couple more elevators. The staircases are at the ends of the buildings so walking up or down 1 floor has to be done via elevator. Especially frustrating when the hotel has kids running around visiting each other all day long on all the floors.

We had a suite so space was not a problem. It even included a small triangular balcony so we could view the inside of the hotel. HOWEVER, the bathroom was a design mistake for sure. One sink with a long counter, tub and toilet crammed into such a small space that the door to the bathroom BARELY swung past the toilet. They should have used a pocket door and made this more functional. This suite bathroom is so small that if you are a tall person you can sit on the toilet and still utilize the sink. The toilet plumming is LOUD, cruise ship loud. Flush at night and the rooms around you will know about it.

The room safe, in the closet, is NOT secured to anything! NOTHING. I easily took it off the shelf, put our items in it and put it back in the closet. NICE SECURITY HYATT. The bed was adequate at best with a squeeking bedframe. Also, especially for a suite, the lighting in the rooms was very poor with low wattage bulbs. The living room seating area only had 1 light fixture in the corner which is not enough for that size room. The rooftop pool is small (roughly 25 feet by 10 feet) and only 3 1/2 feet deep. There are about 20 deck chairs to use, no umbrellas and very little shade. Kind of looks like an after thought in design.

Aside from the design flaws I have to give kudos to the staff. Friendly, polite and helpful. The real future deal breakers for me are the fact that they do NOT supply water you have to buy it at $5 a bottle and the wireless internet is $10. That's ridiculous, I can get free internet at McDonalds along with free refills of water! All in all I have to be honest and say that if this hotel is booked by a corporate travel company for a group of which I am a member then I will be back. If I have to book San Antonio myself I will go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Inside rooms have a view of the inner courtyard and hotel. Outside rooms have a view of San Antonio.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was my first time in San Antonio and I found a good deal at the Hyatt on Losoya Street over the internet. The hotel was beautiful and clean and our bed was comfortable. It was located directly on the Riverwalk. I didn't take advantage of any of the amenities (pool, workout room or bar) because there was too much to do outside of the hotel. Parking for they Hyatt is across the street in a garage and it is expensive! There is another Hyatt Hotel nearby which could be confusing when upon arrival. I liked the location of this Hyatt better!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milesa00
SATGH, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for this kind review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our property’s Riverwalk location. We look forward to seeing you again soon, maybe next time you will have time to enjoy our amenities!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed here while attending conference. This wouldn't have been my first choice as far as a place to stay as it was pricey but work foot the bill. I was disappointed to find a pretty dirty hotel room and for this price bracket I expected more. We did enjoy lounging on the roof pool and looking towards the city from the roof. I did visit the gym and I thought it was pretty dirty. I am usually not too picky about these things but when you find hair in the bed and bathroom it is always a turn off. Meeting facilities were perfect.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank laurabell
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed at Hyatt 10 days ago. The drive from the airport took about 10-15 minutes. The check - in was quick. The employee at front desk wasn't very pleasant , but was ok. We got a room on 9th floor facing interior of the hotel. While it gives you some view of the bar area downstairs and some of the river walk, you have no privacy if you keep your windows uncovered - you basically facing bunch of of rooms and can see through. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The best thing about this hotel is location- you are in the middle of the River Walk, but still very quiet in side. It is 2 minutes walk to Alamo!
The concierge - great service!
The bar- good service, good food. Happy Hour times were great!
The breakfast- don't waste your money. Cold food, bad service. The waitress was unprofessional , took her 10 minutes to bring coffee with half empty restorant . She brought our bill without any cover or any board- just a piece of paper- never saw something like that.
Hyatt could do better. Anyway- go to River Walk and eat somewhere else!
They have pool on the roof- old, mini pool- not even worth trying. You have to have your room cart to access elevators and the pool- very annoying !Check out was super fast. Overall- good stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank EsterDenver

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel's convenient location. We appreciate your comments and suggestions and look forward to seeing you soon!