Just recently got back from 4 night at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio. It was an excellent hotel with wonderful service and a perfect location. The hotel is accommodating to families and service animals and it's location on the River Walk makes it a wonderful place to stay. San Antonio is a beautiful and walkable city with plenty of great food and shops in the downtown area. We stayed ina n interior suite with a separate living room and bedroom area. Super clean rooms and excellent staff made this a very pleasant mini-vacation. Highly recommend this hotel if you've never been to San Antonio, great place to see the sites with a comfortable and spacious accommodations. The hotel has direct access to the River Walk and is near several excellent restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio