All reviewsmi tierragreat locationthe river walkmexican marketolder propertywithin walking distanceroom was cleandirectly across the streetwafflesdowntown locationhard boiled eggsriverwalk areafront desk stafffree breakfastother attractionseasy accessgreat place to stay
Reviewed June 12, 2018

I paid $170.00 for a room that would cost me $50.00 anywhere else.
The room was falling apart. It was clean but just in terrible condition with peeling paint, ceiling vents falling down and carpet curling up.
Lipstick on a pig still leaves you with a pig.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Antonio Market Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Jay,

I appreciate you taking the time to share you experience here with us. Looks like we fell short on meeting your expectations. I have already shared your comments with my maintenance team so they can start working in that room to improve where we can. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to improve. Thanks again for your time.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

My husband decided to take a get away for a couple of days. The La Quinta @ market square was the perfect place to stay. Walking distance from many attractions including the river walk. We walked across the street Sunday and ate at Mi Tierra. Great atmosphere!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience here with us and for the 5 star rating! I am pleased to hear that our location was perfect for your visit. I will share you feedback with my team and we will continue to work hard to provide the best possible stay for our guests. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Loved the location. So close to Mexican Market we could walk there. Met up with friends. Able to take bus to the Riverwalk. Great food and we did the boat tour. This is our third or fourth trip staying here. Love the City!! Come and have fun.

Dear M. Doyle,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your experience here with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location for your visit. I will be sure to share you feedback with my team. We will continue to work hard to provide the best possible stay here for our guests. Thank you for being a returning customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

We paid for location not quality. Great staff, room needed a good scrub down when we arrived but we managed. Walking distance to everything. Kids enjoyed the pool every night. We enjoyed having their continental breakfast, you get a little more than most hotels.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Antonio Market Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Cristina,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here with us. Sounds like we didn't meet your expectations. I apologize your room wasn't that clean. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team so we can improve our cleanliness. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to improve. Thanks again for your time.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Though this hotel is a little older than some in the area, it was very clean and must’ve been recent updated. The bed HAD to be new! It was so comfortable! I’ve stayed in four hotels in the past few weeks and this bed practically put me to sleep!

I was VERY happy with the location. I could cross the street into Mi Tierra and Market Square on foot OR walk across the street and rent a bike from the kiosk to cruise down to the Riverwalk area. Actually, since I enjoy walking, I actually walked from here to the Alamo, Schilo’s, the Briscoe and Riverwalk twice during my visit.

The staff here is INCREDIBLY helpful, welcoming and friendly!

Dear Amy,

Wow! Thank you so much for your 5 star rating. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beds and your stay. I can't believe you walked all the way to the Alamo! Schilo's is such a great deli. I am glad you got to enjoy it while you were here. We will continue to work hard to provide the best possible stay here for our guests. I will be sure to share you kind words with my team. We hope to see you again.