1,282 results
All reviewsdouble treesan antonio airportnorthstar mallwarm cookiesnorth star mallshuttle serviceupon checkvery nice hotelbusiness tripeasy accessconferencefreewaydowntowntexas
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Especially if they don't even offer them to you. But real problem was check out. Had a horrible loud squealing noise happening every 75 minutes all night. Like smoke detector battery? But MUCH louder. I chose to deal with it because daughter was asleep and very short night. Didn't want to move. When I told clerk next day didn't acknowledge or offer an apology. All I expected. Noise all night as we were near elevator. Shuttle was late and too small to take everyone waiting. Horrible experience for one that only lasted about 7 hours total at the property (short overnight to make connecting flight next morning).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Guest,
I truly apologize. Please know this is not our standard. We want to make this right for you and for you to return to our property. Our phone number is 210-366-2424. I hope to be able to find out more specifics to eliminate any issues.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We stopped over for a quick stay - very near where we needed to be next day. Incidentally, this property is well situated near malls, shopping, restaurants and the airport.

Yes, the property is older. We thought it had "ambiance" - fits San Antonio.

We are Hilton Honors Diamond members - brand loyal, high expectations. Our check-in was as it should be; immediately greeted with smile by Ace. He upgraded our room to a junior suite; great room, quiet, clean, comfortable bed.

Our biggest satisfaction was with the bar and restaurant; great bar grub food, really good breakfast buffet and good service. Brian the bartender knows his stuff.

Staff at this property does very well in customer service and hospitality- highly recommend - would return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being a Diamond Honor's guest. Please come to stay with us again. We love our San Antonio Mission style architecture.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Hits the wallet hard. My reservations ended up actually costing me 5x what i expected & i was cgarfed wuth an extra mysterious day. Im stilm very uoset iver this issue & i am unable to resolve it. Beutiful place though.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Guest,
Please call us to resolve this issue at 210-366-2424.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Checking in was very unprofessional. Did not honor my husband's military of 22 yrs. and he is disabled. Bed was like sleeping on the ground. Bathroom is the size of a closet. The toilet didn't completed flush each time. You would think if a hotel is rated pretty high it would be better than this. Worst hotel experience I have had in a very long time. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I truly apologize. I know we have made this right for you but I am also sorry for the delay. Please come to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at doubletree by airport for one night.

Old hotel , tired looking room and furnishings, small and cramped bathroom , rusting window sills , etc etc. you get the idea . This hotel reminded me more of a motel 6 experience , nowhere near the usual doubletree standard that I have been accustomed to.

It does have a reasonably nice bar which was pleasant and a good place to kill some time in the evenings ....

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. We strive to provide a great stay to our guests. I appreciate you letting me know about the challenges during your stay. Please accept my apology and know we will correct the window sill issue.