1,302 results
All reviews double tree san antonio airport warm cookies north star mall shuttle service upon check very nice hotel business trip easy access conference freeway downtown proximity texas
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Hotel was great, everything I asked for was cheerfully provided. When I left something in the room at checkout and realized it I called the hotel and the clerk said she would check with housekeeping and if they had not cleaned the room she would go look for it. It was found in the same condition I left it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad we returned your lost and found item.
Please stay with us again,

Reviewed September 1, 2017

The hotel has a Spanish mission style architecture, which I thought was very attractive compared to contemporary designs. I'm not sure when the hotel was built, but the courtyard and antique elevator seem authentic. The location is convenient, near airport, shopping, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We were actually built as a La Mansion del Norte. We had a sister property "La Mansion del Rio" which still exists under the same name downtown. Our architecture mirrors one another. If you come to visit us again, take the time to look at the stained glass windows in our restaurant and lounge. These actual have ties to other San Antonio architecture.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

The staff is super friendly & professional. From the moment you arrive, they welcome you with a warm smile & make the process so seamless. I love the vibe in general. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Kudos!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past year and have never been disappointed. The staff has always been gracious and fantastic! I would commend the entire staff and especially, Dorothy and Jasmine! Fantastic!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much. I will pass this along.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Great location very accessible to getting around in a vehicle. Staff is very polite and helpful at all times. My only issue is the bathroom are very tight and sink, toilet are size for not average height people.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for allowing us to host your stay and for your review. We appreciate feedback because it allows us to grow. Please come to stay with us again soon. We hope to truly make San Antonio a memorable experience.