1,302 results
All reviews double tree san antonio airport warm cookies north star mall shuttle service upon check very nice hotel business trip easy access conference freeway downtown proximity texas
Reviewed October 1, 2017

There were many things I liked about the Double-Tree. The friendliness of the Staff was just one of them. The shuttle Drivers were especially helpful. The Registration personnel went above and beyond what one would expect, especially Prapai, who got my boarding pass for my return flight. The Breakfast was better than average, I am not a big fan of buffet breakfasts but this was exceptional. The room was very clean and although I had only one interaction with the Housekeeping crew it was a positive experience. The one down note is when I had to get a shuttle from the Airport on arrival. The telephone operator spoke so rapidly I could not understand her.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for allowing us to host your stay and for writing a very kind review.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

We liked the staff, cleanliness and service. The room fell a bit short of our usual Hilton experiences. Not a lot of modern amenities and very spotty internet service. The restaurant was mostly good, especially breakfast. Some of the lunch items were weird. A BLT salad meant have a head of lettuce and 3 thinly sliced tomatoes and a piece of tough bacon beside it. REALLY and it was expensive for it. There was no ice machine for the first floor area and the ice machine on the 2nd floor was broken the whole time we were there. By the 3rd day the ice machine of the 3rd floor did not work and the window in the door to the ice machine room was broken and never fixed but only taped.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. The ice machines have been repaired and I apologize for the problems you experienced. We will definitely look into our menu and offerings. We strive to be a value in the market and we want our food to be as appealing our beds.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Clean but dated hotel. Could use some updating, especially the rooms. Convenient to the airport but priced comparably to the Hilton right up the street, which I recommend instead. But they do have cookies at checkin.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and the kind review. We do love the cookies as well. We are certainly convenient to the airport and we are modeled after the older look and feel of our city's Spanish heritage. We hope to offer a slightly more authentic San Antonio experience.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Hotel provides good service but is slightly dated in decor for a Hilton property. Needs renovation and room decor update. Good breakfast service. Restaurant is lacking for dinner selection as menu is limited.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and for the review. Our architecture is based upon the mission style of San Antonio and modeled after our city's heritage. We will definitely look into a wider variety for our dinner menu offering.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

The staff is amazing!!! The downfall was there were ants crawling on my bathroom counter. The room was very musty smelling I was told I had a view of the court and my view was of the back of the hotel. The beds very old and squeak. They are way too soft for people who need a firm mattress to sleep on.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Callan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Guest,
I truly apologize for your difficult stay. I know we will correct the issues in your guest room, especially any ants, a creaky bed or a musty smell. Please accept my apology. I would welcome a phone to find out more and make sure this is corrected.