See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2018

ultra dirty room, old facilities, the elevator doesnt work, cleanless. I thought that Red Roof have some standards but these hotel is the worst ever. The floor was uncleaned, the elevator jammed a couple of times. The woman at front desk very rude

Room Tip: find another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

This motel was filthy. Dirt all over the floor so I know it had not been swept let alone mopped. When I pay for a room I expect it to be clean. We found a used Band-Aid in shower so it wasn't cleaned either. When we told the lady at desk she handed my husband a Broom. Really we have to clean the room ourself? When asked for another room. No more available. Wow.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Great night stay for the price! No complaints, only complaint would be there should be more than two pillows. The ac worked great all night long and kept the room ICE cold! The pool was nice and cleaned. Great job motel 6 San Antonio staff! Very good location to be at also. The neighborhood around the motel was fair. Nothing bad at all!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

Where to start??? The rude lady checking us in? The roaches crawling all over our room? No, those were minor... When my husband and I got into bed, he felt something and at first thought it was a sock or towel. Nope! Dirty panties! So we ripped the sheet down to find condoms as well! WTH!!! I tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work. She I went down to the front, which was locked of course so I had to wait in line outside. Cops broke into a room and drug some kid out and hauled him off. I told the front desk lady what had happened and she was all pissy with me. Said since the room was in my mother in laws name (which we tried to change in the first place and was told we couldn't) that she couldn't or would t do anything for me. She I had to go wake my MIL up and she went down front. Finally after arguing, we got a new room, it of course was covered in roaches as well and smelled like smoke so bad that we could barely breathe. We finally get settled and we hear a gun shot! A freaking gun shot! Armed security guys were outside trying to find out where it came from. Needless to say we didn't sleep much. Went to check out and was met by this lady who "I cleaned that room. You ain't getting a refund" ummm well everything's still in the room sooooo.... Yeah. I fought with her. She had to call her boss and I couldn't get my refund because , again my name wasn't on the room. Finally got my MIL and she came down and got my refund. Needless to stay do not stay here!!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Eoberto l, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio Northeast - Rittiman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Motel 6 - San Antonio Northeast #1188. Your feedback is very important to us.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Roberto Luna
Motel 6
210-653-8088

Reviewed February 20, 2016

Staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean as well as parking lot. Seems safe during the day and night. Was close to downtown. Price was reasonable. WIFI not free as with other motels. But i will stay there again.

Room Tip: side away from freeway quiet
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Eoberto l, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio Northeast - Rittiman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your response to trip advisor. I am the General Manager of this property and I will surely use your response to recognize our staff members. It makes me proud to hear that your stay went well , I look forward to your next stay with us and hope it is even better!

Roberto Luna