See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Small parking lot. approx 4-6 blocks from river walk and alamo. Staff super nice. Oui TV didnt work staff unable to fix it at that time. Breakfast was good. Did not use pool due to time of our stay. Easy location to find

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We arrived on a Thursday evening around 4pm. When we arrived in the room there was only one towel. Every day that we were there I had to go to the front desk and request more towels. Our first night there we found what looked like a bed bug on a pillow and it took a few hours for them to replace the pillow. We rarely stayed in the room (it wasn't very clean). On our third day there housekeeping never even came to the room at all. We checked out a night early and asked the lady at the desk to file a complaint and she wrote down my contact information with issues I had and stated a manager would contact me. It's been almost 2 months and I've never heard from anyone. I absolutely do not recommend this place.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ashleydsing
Reviewed July 17, 2018

we recently stayed 2 nights at this hotel and I highly recommend it for every one.
Good selection.
very closer to downtown and River walk
great break fast and free Wifi.
cleaned room and better facility for family

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

After complaining 4 times they FINALY switched us to a new room. The 1st room the a.c. did not work very well, the door did not lock, there was no smoke detector. The 1st 3 times of complaining about the door not locking they told us they would send someone to fix it & never did. The 2nd room was better but dirtier; found rat poop in the room and the comforter looked like it had food crumbs on it, the toilet did not always flush, & also did not have a smoke detector. Also in the description of the the room says there is a kitchen in EVERY room; neither of ours even had a microwave or refrigerator. The description also says on the riverwalk; it is a long walk to get to the riverwalk.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Broken glass on the pillow, visible dirt smudged on the wall, smell of feces in the bathroom, stains and dirt on the pillows and sheets, holes and cigarette burns in the chair and blankets. I am still just disgusted by the state the room was in and by the shady characters hanging around outside. After calling my booking website and having a debate with front desk staff, I was finally refunded. I've stayed at my fair share of budget hotels and I've never refused to stay in a hotel before but I've never come across a place that made me feel so disgusted and unsafe.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: April 2018