Last weekend we stayed for the first time at Friday Harbor House, and it won't be the last. It was terrific. All the people are wonderful and were great at solving any momentary problems that cropped up. The room was large and comfortable, with great views. And, for us most importantly, the food was fantastic. We ate a meal at The Bluff on Friday and had happy our on Sunday. Each time we were blown away by how well the food was prepared. In addition, the wine list is pretty extensive. Thanks to Kyle and his wonderful staff. Great. Great. Great! Stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA