“Great Breakfast”

Rocky Bay Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is our go to breakfast place it is always busy but worth the wait. They are only open for Breakfast and Lunch,

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had some amazing sandwiches from here! We had to grab them to go to catch the ferry but enjoyed them once on the ferry. Their onion straws were delicious and the sandwiches were filled with yummy ingredients. Quick service and friendly!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We had two great breakfasts at this restaurant. It was recommended by our hotel. The portions are very generous. The first day I had the seniors breakfast and it was great. My husband had the eggs Benedict. We both loved our meals. The second day I had the breakfast sandwich and I was beyond stuffed. It was super delicious. This is a busy place and clearly a local favorite. Service was great and we would highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I had the Biscuits and Gravy and it wasn't that great. The biscuits were burnt on the bottom and the gravy was lukewarm and didn't even look very fresh. My husband ordered steak and eggs, so I don't know if they got mine ready before his and just waited or what. Just before we left, the table next to us was also served biscuits & gravy, but theirs looked much more fresher and more appetizing than mine did. I'm not sure I would try here again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Centrally located and quite popular, this cafe offers some decent all day breakfast as well as lunch and dinner. We tried the club sandwich, cheese omlette, chicken wrap etc all of which was good.