“Good Pizza descent price”
Review of Pizza 9

Pizza 9
Ranked #312 of 602 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I ordered pizza for lunch and was very happy with the process and the food. I called in the order and it was ready when I arrived, nice and warm. Gentleman at front counter was very friendly. Food was very good.

10  Thank mrod57

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I had the pleasure of ordering pizzas from Pizza 9 on Airport Road last week and I highly recommend the experience. There were 2 specialty pizzas ordered. If your occasion calls for it you pay regular price for the first one and the 2nd is only 10.99 making for very good deal from my perspective. The pizzas were ready at the time quoted for pickup. It was piping hot and topped to perfection. The flavor profile was excellent and the pizzas are huge. One was thin crust, the other was thick, and both were really tasty. The only bad thing is that the credit card machine was inoperable and it was cash only to purchase.

11  Thank jbwer
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We were looking for a Pizza Hut or any pizza but Pizza 9 was recommended. I ordered the meat lovers pizza to go and it took at least 30+ minutes to receive. The wait was OK as the counter person did offer a free drink while we waited. We took the pizza back to the motel and I would say it was the worst pizza I have ever had. I could not tell what meats it had but they were either burnt or something wrong for the taste was awful. I would not go back nor recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Donlin69
Reviewed October 9, 2016

We got there just before closing and was created with a smile and were allowed to stay and dine in. We had a deep dish pizza that very good. Although they advertise Chicago deep dish this is not. Chicago style has sauce on the top, as I said still really good pizza. We also had a salad, $4.50 very g[d and enough for 2 people and a medium 2 topping was about $12. Very good food, great service and a good value.

7  Thank 2crzytravelers
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Pizza was a nice change from all the great Mexican food we were consuming while visiting Santa Fe. Quality and amount of ingredients was very good. Prompt delivery

4  Thank 1kwag

Been to Pizza 9? Share your experiences!