“Great pizza, the sauce is the thing.”
Review of Home Run Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Home Run Pizza
Ranked #392 of 610 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Had there hand tossed crust pizza with pepperoni and green olives. Rare find for our dinner. I like the free delivery and fair pricing.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

We leave in Park Plazas, a subdivision literally across the street from Rodeo Plaza Shopping Center, where Homerun Pizza is located. So when my wife is sick or preparing dinner, we call over, order a pizza, and go pick it up. Typically a large, with half pepperoni, sausage and onions and half pepperoni and green chile.

The place itself has no ambiance - you just go in, get your pizza, and go. But it does have a nice smell and simple feeling. The staff (while there seems to be a lot of turnover) is always friendly and efficient. The prices are excellent. The pizzas are generally very good. They aren't "gourmet," but they are very satisfying if what you want is something local, convenient, fairly priced, and available hot in 10 - 15 minutes' time.

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

Really decent pizza, sweet sauce, nice crust! This pizza if you just get a cheese reminds me a lot of the rea deal New York pizza. I got a meatball sandwich tonight, I don't know if I like it or not. I would just stick with the pizza supreme, or whatever they call it, it is amazing. Wings are just ok. Also, just plain cheese is very good and you can really enjoy the sweet sauce. It's not too sweet and not too acidic. The delivery can be slow, but was good tonight and gave me extra ranches they forgot it last time. They are always very nice people, both the drivers & the lady that usually works there.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

My husband and I ordered a pizza for takeout from here. It was just ok, not great, not awful. Probably would not get again. About that same as other chain pizzas. We had a 16 inch vegetarian pizza - $21.

It is right next to Joe's Diner on Rodeo road. The place is small (one table) meant for takeout only I think. Older, looks like its been there a while. Looks like they do deliver as I saw a delivery person coming back as I was leaving.