“Great pizza”
Review of Upper Crust Pizza

Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #371 of 611 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We were vacationing her and our rental house wasn’t too far from here so we decided to stop in for dinner one night. Excellent pizza! The service was great too and very speedy.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 17, 2018

My friend and I stopped here for a late lunch. We had ordered pizza and a salad.

The pizza was just ok - nothing special tasting. I cannot really pinpoint what was wrong - just kind of tasteless, few toppings.

I have eaten at the downtown Santa Fe one which I enjoyed, but this one just seemed lacking. I probably would not come back, except that it is convenient if you are in the Eldorado area.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank dogsareup
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Ordered pizza for a large group, first time here. The pepperoni and the combo pizzas were very good. A little spice from chiles on the combo. Fun! The New Mexico pizza with chorizo and chiles is just wonderful. Everyone loved it.

Friendly and helpful staff. Nice seating. Good value

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Arrived while traveling from Utah thru Santa Fe. Arrived about 40 minutes before close on a Monday nite. Received great pizza and the staff was very courteous and helpful. Pizza was cooked perfectly (crust very good and crispy) . No complaints at all for me and wife and pizza was very good in all facets.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I consider myself a pizza expert and this ranks among the very best. The dinning room is causal and typical Santa Fe. If you love pizza this is a go to place. If you don't love Pizza, you could learn to love it here.