This was our second visit to Santa Fe in the past year, and we are so pleased to have found this hotel. We will definitely return!
From check-in to check-out, every staff member we encountered was friendly and eager to help. You truly felt as if they cared about the guests and wanted to make sure their visit was special. One detail we didn't understand until check-in is that this property is made up of two separate hotels/buildings - Hotel Santa Fe/The Hacienda and Spa. We stayed at The Hacienda, and this upscale hotel was truly unique! Some of the highlights for us included: The Hacienda Collection (an extensive collection of Native American artwork displayed throughout the building...be sure to pick up a printed guide in the lobby and take time to view as you would in a museum), complimentary shuttle service (they have several vehicles of varying sizes...we traveled in a fun purple London cab...this service is available from 8AM to 10 PM daily to spots within a 1 mile radius of downtown), complimentary breakfast and afternoon reception (very nice selection in a lovely informal dining area with a large fireplace), Amaya Restaurant (with so many wonderful choices in Santa Fe, we were a bit reluctant to dine "in hotel," but after reading many good reviews, we decided to give it a try...very glad we did), and finally, the butler service provided (this was a first for us, but I must admit, it was a nice little perk...just knowing we had a contact within the hotel if we needed anything...when we realized we didn't have a corkscrew, all we had to do was call and Lubo was there).
Just a word about the rooms - very spacious and tastefully decorated, lovely bathroom with quality toiletries and a number of thoughtful touches (humidifer, nightlight, plenty of shelf space), and high quality linens - both bed and bath.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Santa Fe area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe New Mexico