2,527 results
All reviews red sage iguana cafe parrot buffet casino floor nice casino indoor pool beautiful resort turquoise trail native american art new mexico non smoking hilton santa fe los alamos fitness center minute drive balcony spa
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel very clean and up to date. The rooms are. Ice the beds must be new as mine was one of the most comfortable I have found on the road in quite a while( the bed was firm). Plenty of places to eat and the breakfast was fantastic. The staff was very nice and very attentive. I will be returning to this location when I stay in Santa Fe.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank John L
Reviewed January 29, 2017

You could always stay in Santa Fe, but you would be missing a real gem. Buffalo Thunder is such a diamond in the ruff. The rooms are beyond beautiful and spacious. The restaurants and entertainment are the best.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank julierD7496YV
Reviewed January 27, 2017

This Hotel perfect place for a quiet getaway with great food choices and a nice Casino downstairs. Staff was always friendly and helpful The lively Casino doesn't take away from the peaceful, quiet of the Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard g
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

We checked in under the impression that it was a 4 star casino and hotel. The lobby is beautiful. Walk to your room, and the hallways smell like pine sol and cigarettes. The rooms don't look as pictured. We changed rooms 3 times and took a downgrade of the 2 queens to be able to have the fireplace in the room. Went to dinner and came back to all elevators not working. Had to walk up to the 5th floor. We needed up cancelling the rest of our visit and booking elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank Shannon C
mlavine, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Dear Shannon,

Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us.

My sincere apologies that someone’s birthday weekend was interrupted by unanticipated room changes and other unpleasant encounters while on our property.

I'll address all issues with my management team.

Kind regards,

Matthew La Vine

Reviewed January 23, 2017

I love the hotel, the casino, the area Santa Fe, everything I experienced. I did not utilize the spa or pool, but did go to Red Sage restaurant, which was very good. A bit pricey though. I will certainly be staying at Buffalo Thunder again and also in Taos, which is also a wonderful little town.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChristinaJoy313
mlavine, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Dear Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to publish a review and rating the property with 5 stars! It is very much appreciated. I know you will enjoy all the amenities offered at the hotel when you return for a stay while on your next excursion throughout northern New Mexico.

Our indoor pool is open throughout the year, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. (adults only swim hours are 9 p.m. - 11 p.m.). Our outdoor pool opens for the season during the Memorial Holiday weekend.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Kind regards,