We stayed in Sante Fe for four days. We found the Inn to be conviently located to the downtown area and we were able to walk to most attractions. Herb and Amy Behm, the owners, could not have been more accomodating. We were served a wonderful variety of foods at breakfast each morning and met many friendly and interesting people from all over the country. Amy and Herb were also very helpful in recommending places of interest in Sante Fe and the surrounding areas. Our room was very cozy and comfortable and would highly recommend this B and B to anyone and we certainly return on our next visit toSante Fe.
Greg and Chris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe New Mexico