Pueblo Bonito really made our Santa Fe trip wonderful. We stayed in the Laguna suite. It had a queen bed, small bathroom, kiva fireplace, and a kitchen. We ordered a dozen tamales, which were in our room upon arival. They were delicious and came in handy when we were hungry, we just popped them in the microwave in our room. I loved everything about Pueblo bonito and our room. We walked to the downtown, plaza area and to canyon road. then we walked to dinner down by the railroad tracks. Pueblo Bonito's location is in walking distance to everything, but it was not as short as a walk as I thought it would be. We probably did a 15 minute walk to the plaze, oldest church and shopping area. It was our first trip to Sanat fe. As soon as we got there, we heated up some tamales and headed down to the La Fonda hotel to catch the tram tour on the "Loretta Line". It was a great introduction to Sanat Fe. It was a little chilly and they provided fun blankets for the ride. Our trip was short (we only had 1 night in Sanat Fe) and if we get to return, We would pick Pueblo Bonito again. It is reasonably priced, the owners are very hospitable and friendly, and the inn was cute and very clean (puebloe style of course).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded historic adobe pueblo downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and all historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 19 individually decorated and charming, historic adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in 18 private rooms. New Mexico breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and secret family recipe "Green Chile Stew" complimented by a wide array of other traditional American offerings. Afternoon cookies and welcome drinks all day are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't just stay in Santa Fe- Experience real history at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico