The proprieter (Amy) was incredibly friendly and accommodating on the phone with directions from ABQ and allowing us to check-in late @ 7:30pm. Bed was very comfortable and room was clean. The bathroom facilities have character and worked just fine. Breakfast the next morning had many options (cereal, yogurt, bagels, fresh fruit) and was the freshest we had on our vacation in NM. Add to that some very interesting, intelligent people we had the pleasure of sharing our breakfast table and I can guarantee I'll be back on my next visit.
Also, walking distance to the capitol (2 blocks!), other great lunch / dinner options, and the plaza (3 - 5 blocks). Thanks, Amy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded historic adobe pueblo downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and all historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 19 individually decorated and charming, historic adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in 18 private rooms. New Mexico breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and secret family recipe "Green Chile Stew" complimented by a wide array of other traditional American offerings. Afternoon cookies and welcome drinks all day are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't just stay in Santa Fe- Experience real history at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico