1,238 results
All reviews tabla de los santos secreto lounge smoked sage rooms are small full length mirror corner room beautiful hotel wood floors front desk staff beautiful lobby hotel bar perfect location street noise third floor two blocks main plaza return to santa fe
Reviewed May 30, 2018

I stayed at the Hotel St. Francis during my first trip to Santa Fe, for a wedding, and couldn't be happier with my experience. The hotel itself is beautiful and perfectly situated downtown near main sites of interest (and good restaurants), but the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff really made this a special experience. Janel Romero, the lead guest host, along with Alexandra, Rafael, Zachary, and all the staff I encountered are all to be commended for their warmth and their helpfulness in answering questions, suggesting a hostess gift for a pre-wedding party (a great bottle of wine from the Gruet Tasting Room on property), and providing directions. There are downtown tours (for a fee) that leave from the hotel lobby, which was very convenient, and the hotel even offers a free downtown shuttle service. This was a huge help to me on this trip and was made even better by the wonderful service and friendliness of Danny, the driver. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank EastCoastWriter
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff...refreshing relaxed NM Hotel. Room with views and windows that let in fresh air breezes. Lovely front patio for playing board games or having a cocktail!

Conveniently located close to Plaza!!!

We’ll be back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank StaycationChic16
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I scheduled my stay a couple months in advance with Janel, and a few weeks before arriving I asked for the Hotel's assistance in setting up the biggest question of my life, asking my girlfriend to marry me. Rafiel and Janel did an amazing job, we had a very nice room and awesome view, and by far the most accommodating staff I have ever dealt with. I had the patio to myself and the staff cleaned it up, roses on the floor, the fireplace going as well as the water fountain. Also had beautiful stands with elegant decor, Janel had a bottle of champagne delivered to us while we sat enjoying the breeze. Then a wonderful singer came out to sing a few songs, and by this time my lady had no idea what was going down. Janel then after the singer came out and read the words to my girl's favorite song. after she left I got down on one knee and got the answer my heart was waiting for. She said yes, and I could not have done it without the help of the staff, they even went above and beyond and had a bottle of wine waiting for us at the restaurant down the road. The patio is cozy and comfortable just to chill at and relax. Thank you to the staff, management and everyone who made this the most memorable week of my life. We will be back to this hotel only. the location is great and the hotel feels very warm and welcoming, top shelf all day.

Room Tip: top floor east side
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jbroderick78
Reviewed May 28, 2018

This hotel is central to all the amenities that Santa Fe has to offer. We received excellent service from the staff, always quick to meet our needs and answer questions. The text messages from staff were especially helpful. The entrance and lobby areas are very impressive, we relished the history and the decor every time we pass through. Our room was small, clean, comfortable, and efficient. We loved the bar, it was awesome. For a future trip to Santa Fe, we would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ross T
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Fun weekend! Hotel St. Francis is close to everything and most shops/restaurants are in walking distance. Hotel provides complimentary coffee and water. There is a nice, shady front porch with sofas to people watch and the Secreto Bar is just off the front porch so drinks are always available. Room was nice -bed comfy. Windows open in to enjoy fresh air if desired.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family