If you want to feel like one of the family, this is the B&B for you! We were fortunate to share part of the Christmas holidays with Shaan and Colleen and their lovely family. Their living on the premises means they are available and attentive, unlike some absentee hosts we've had in the past. Much of Santa Fe closes down at dark, so after dinner we often returned to cards or games by the fire with the family and other guests. Breakfasts were exceptional, (and I'm picky), the bed was comfortable, the towels were soft and fluffy, and the location convenient. Good parking! Only criticisms--our bathroom was a little cold, and the furniture in the "gathering room" could be more comfortable. I agree that a table for a computer (and maybe a better reading lamp) would be nice, but because the room didn't quite have it "all," we would head for the main room which gave us more opportunities for making new friends. As close to the perfect B&B as I think we'll get. We'll go back! I can sit at home with my computer desk and bright light the rest of the year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 beautiful rooms just 5 minutes from the Plaza. Gourmet breakfast in the flower filled garden with mountain views, or next to a crackling fire in cooler weather. Luxurious bedding, feather beds and down comforters. Peaceful and relaxing. Free museum passes, free Wi-Fi and free off street parking. Homemade snacks and bottled water welcome you home at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ostrovok, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico