“Tongue Tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tia's Cocina - CLOSED

Tia's Cocina
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Southwestern
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Minneapolis, MN
“Tongue Tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

I was in Santa Fe on business and stumbled across Tia's. I had the beef tongue tacos and they were excellent. At $12 for three tacos, it was a great value. I will be sure to stop by Tia's the next time I am in town!

new york
“Great, authentic food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

My family and I had a fabulous dinner here. Chef Estevan came out to talk about his chiles, and we had a chance to dab our fresh corn tortillas in any sauce that remained. My daughter loved the tomatoes with queso blanco, my husband loved his steak with red chiles and my pollo was fresh and succulent. Both the traditional and modern takes on stuffed green chiles were also delicious. Paired with a nice white wine and it was a perfect meal!

• Visited February 2012
Napa
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Wonderful food with a very thoughtful modernization of classic cuisine.

Denver
“Perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Perfect simple dining as part of the Hotel Chimayo.

1 Thank Melissa M
Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

ate dinner and breakfast here. food was very good. prices in line with other hotel restaurants.