All reviews small lounge bandelier national park parking lot would stay here again booked this hotel santa fe area comfortable room location is great atrium taos pueblo
Reviewed March 25, 2018

we had a very nice stay; very nice comfortable room; very good service and housekeeping, and very good value, convenient location; surrounding area with several restaurants; casino nearby; friendly staff

Room Tip: room adjacent to courtyard
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Franko33
Debbie K, General Manager at Cities of Gold Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your time and consideration sending in this review. I hope all of your travels are great and thanks for your time

Reviewed March 9, 2018

The hotel being across from the casino was a plus. The room was a bit outdated, but for the price, it's hard to complain. Would possibly consider returning if in the area. Service was good. The buffet wasn't the best, but it's a buffet, so what do you expect.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank MartinezAma

Thank you for your time and your business. We recently have done an upgrade through the property.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Great Price...Older Hotel...We always enjoy our stay. Casino is across the parking lot. It's a little hard to find food at the hotel/casino, but it's not too far if you drive somewhere else to eat. Tiny casino located in the lobby.

Stayed: March 2017
9  Thank PeaceELDJH
Debbie K, General Manager at Cities of Gold Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you for this review and your business. We have made significant improvements in the product we offer and how we respond to our guests. I'm glad to see you were pleased. We have signed a new compact with the State of new Mexico so the machines have been removed from the hotel and returned to the Casino. I appreciate your time and I hope you join us again in the near future.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Received a return call from Barbara, the mgr. She took the time to find my number and return my call. She was very apologetic and listened to my concerns. I appreciate her taking the time to listen to me, and I feel it was necessary to mention this. I will someday return for the crab leg dinner and see if the necessary changes have been made.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Iloelo1
Debbie K, General Manager at Cities of Gold Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Thank you for your review and your business. I will be sure to let Barb know about your comments

Reviewed December 28, 2017

The room was just, ok. Nothing great as you could tell by the stained carpet in the hallways, what you're in for. Small and flat pillows.
Comp breakfast buffet was decent but nothing to write home about. Being in Santa Fe, I thought there would be a little more local spin on the food.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Venessa V
Debbie K, General Manager at Cities of Gold Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments. I had our maintenance staff look at our hallway carpet. It is brand new so we want to make sure it is properly taken care of. I will mention to our housekeeping team about the pillows to see what can be done.
I appreciate your time and I hope your day is good.