“Camel Pocks Casino, I'd rather just get the lousy T-Shirt”
Review of Camel Rock Casino

Camel Rock Casino
Ranked #90 of 267 things to do in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular casino in Northern New Mexico offers a variety of table games, slot and video poker machines and one of the largest bingo halls in the state.
Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Camel Pocks Casino, I'd rather just get the lousy T-Shirt”
Reviewed 18 March 2009

This place is horrible. Everything about it. The service, the layout, the incentives to get a players club card...I mean everything. I could actually imagine this being hell for me. No wonder the people working here are so sad and rude. I actually feel sorry for them.IMHO If casinos needed an enema this is where they would put it. The actual "camel rock" looks more like a deformed E.T.

The one silver lining in this casino of despair is the fact you don't have to wait for a worker to hand you a soft drink, they have a soft drink fountain in the back and you can get it yourself. Big Whoop!

1 Thank folsomdirect

Santa Fe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“"Cameltoe Casino" Worst venue ever”
Reviewed 16 March 2008

I never write these reviews but I thought this was necessary. So myself and some friends went to go see a concert at the Camel Rock Casino for the first time. The band was "No Quarter" a Led Zepp tribute band. The band had talent and I'd see them again if they play at the Palo Solari. Unfortunately the concert room inside the camel rock casino was really bad. I came with a dozen of my friends and they all walked. My girlfriend and I were the last in my group to leave. Still we left before the concert was over. The acoustics, seats, air quality and staff made it a very uncomfortable experience. I wouldn't go there again even if the concert were free. This is a generous review of Camel Rock Casino's concert/ bingo room and reflects the opinion of all the people in my twelve person party. 24 thumbs down!

9 Thank earthsblood

Been to Camel Rock Casino? Share your experiences!