“Wonderful surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

So glad I finally stopped and ate breakfast here. It's a walk in order and sit down. Grab your choice drink which in my case was coffee. Great coffee. They have a 1 page menu of breakfast items and lunch but they have a great assortment of baked goods. Variety of cookies,scones,pastries and pies. My breakfast was the basic of 2 eggs scrambled,wheat toast and hash browns. All cooked to perfection. This is worth the drive for breakfast or lunch. Excellent service,friendly staff and comfortable,clean environment. They even have a drive thru.

8  Thank bennyjenks

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the KOA the night before and asked the manager for a breakfast suggestion. She said Cafe Fina. Nothing else said and emphatic! My brother in law and I ordered, he had the yogurt and I had the omelet “christmas” style. Delicious, fair priced and friendly staff. Local and inviting spot.

6  Thank Dana M
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Stopped here on our way back from a driving trip of the Enchanted Circle, and the place was a fitting end to a great trip. One of our 3-man driving group had been here before and said we should stop here. When we drove up, the parking lot was overflowing in all directions so I figured it must be good. We were not disappointed! The menu was filled with unique, delicious-sounding choices and it was difficult to pick just one. We had two omelets and a breakfast burrito, all of which were very tasty and huge portions. I also had some of the best fresh squeezed orange juice ever with lots of pulp. We will definitely be back!

9  Thank NMTraveler48
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend introduced me to Cafe Fina back in February and every time we visit the area we go back. The food is always good! So are their drinks...flavoured lattes are my favourite.

On top of that everyone that works there is super nice!

I don’t think you can go wrong with anything you choose here.

Date of visit: September 2018
7  Thank Belovetravel13
Reviewed September 27, 2018

We stopped here for breakfast on our way to Pecos. Great breakfast. Service was fast and because it was our first time here we stumbled over the menu a bit. They were very patient with us and we ended up sharing a breakfast burrito, best I've ever had. I had the hot chocolate also, and it was great. We're coming back!

Date of visit: September 2018