“Real Pizza!”

Pizza Centro
Ranked #73 of 611 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Folks from NYC and Chicago tend to be very picky about pizza. Having lived locally for over 20 years, I can count two Santa Fe Pizzerias that are worth going back to again and again, Pizza Centro is one of them.We visit the downtown location in the Design Center. Indoor/outdoor dining and take out. The toppings are varied and of quality ingredients, The pizza (pie) crust is excellent. Order extra cheese, as they tend to be sparing with it. Well worth the visit. They also server wine.

Date of visit: October 2018
7  Thank Daniel M

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Born and Raised in Queens
Want a slice that brings back the old memories of NYC? Gotta come here!
Must eat in at least for the first time. We all know hot hot right out of the oven is the way to go. Great pizza, good green Chile and pepperoni, all good flavors. I was raised on plain cheese slices , Centro will not disappoint !
Nice staff! Great pizza! The kids will love it

Date of visit: October 2018
6  Thank Tattalat
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We just put our luggage in our room at the Old Santa Fe Inn and wanted a bite to eat. Pizza Centro is just around the corner. Delicious homemade style pizza! Very large portions. A small size is good for 2 people. Large salads with great, greens. The Caesar is almost a meal alone. They have beer and wine. 2 salads, small pizza, one beer and soda totaled $39. They have several flavors of gelato, so we're planning to go back tomorrow!

Date of visit: September 2018
8  Thank SteveS854
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been visiting New Mexico for a week ( we’re from PA), and we enjoyed the southwestern foods but became so hungry for pizza ! We found Pizza Centro to be a good choice for pizza near our hotel. The man who waited on us was courteous and helpful ... even stopped by later to see how we were doing and if we needed anything. You order and sit down and the food is brought to you either inside or outside seating. The pizza was delicious !!!! The side salads were fresh greens with green peppers, onions and cucumbers with Italian dressing ...served with a slice of Italian bread... perfect!

Date of visit: September 2018
7  Thank grandmaK63
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on a Friday night to get some pizza. I first asked if they would be able to put any of their specialty pizzas on their gluten free crust. I was told they could but they had run out of the crust. Sadly we turned to leave and someone from the back offered to make me one fresh if I could give them an extra 5-10 minutes. This was perfectly fine with us, so we ordered. I ordered the Chelsea and we found our table. A few moments later a guy came up and asked if they could get something else for me because the pizza I had chosen had meatballs which contained gluten. I was seriously impressed they had caught that and made me aware. The crust was surprisingly light and airy, not at all like the crispy and crunchy ones I have come to expect. Definitely worth a return trip!

Date of visit: August 2018