“Terrible owner rule”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #446 of 607 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Owner has some stupid rule that you are not allowed to have your beverage served if you ordered a beer until the pizza is delivered. Absolutely terrible service and the pizza was not that great either...crust was dry and over cooked. We would have had a couple of beers but not after the food is delivered. Two couples...we all left unhappy!

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Horrendous customer service. Beyond rude. No way am I going back. Took long, ....the server was unprofessional and I question the sanitary practices there.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Myself and my family went to Pizza Hut to have Pizza, wings and salad for dinner. The restaurant was dirty, the salad bar was a mess and nothing filled, we asked for them to clean and refill it and nothing happened. We asked for bone in wings and were told they didn't have any. Our Pizza was under cooked, when I brought this to their attention it's like they didn't care. WIll never go back

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Last minute shopping for Christmas and needed a quick meal. European visitors never tire of green chili! So two large green chili pan pizzas were the perfect meal for all. Fresh large side salad was the compliment for all. Clean restaurant, courteous help.

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery from this location. Order was wrong and the food was tasteless and cold. I'm sad to say that this seems to be the norm for Pizza Hut these days. They added my sausage as an afterthought, so I believe they cooked it in the microwave and tossed it on the finished pizza. Very poor showing.