“delicious”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #394 of 610 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Description: Visit your Santa Fe Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed May 18, 2016

We were just starving for a good old fashioned pizza to eat the park, while we were enjoying the sunset.

4  Thank Cheryl P

Reviewed February 1, 2016

I like the pizza at Domino's and they have lots of other options now, too. They don't deliver out to my house so I have to pick up.

2  Thank Chamutti
Reviewed July 10, 2015

The pizza itself was good, but I didn't like the smell (It smelled like cheese and feet) the service was average. Also, the pizza sauce wasn't the best. All in all, I would go again if I was REALLY craving pizza and if it was easy To get. I wouldn't not recommend or recommend it, but if you want delivery either dominoes or Uppercrust will be your choice (and if you do mind paying almost 20 dollars for a single pizza, do not get Uppercrust)