“Staff did not pay attention.”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #394 of 610 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Description: Visit your Santa Fe Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I guess the staff has an issue with counting. I was missing several pieces from my boneless chicken order. No ranch or marina for my bread sticks. Called the restaurant to inform them and only got excuses (we were busy, not enough staff) wow!!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Ordered s Sandwich and cinnamon twists, they got to my room at my hotel fast and hot. Both tasted like they usually taste.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Good pizza! Great service and really nice delivery people. So far, I've found this Domino's to be a good choice for fast-food eating.

Date of visit: March 2017
5  Thank Maria N
Reviewed May 18, 2016

We were just starving for a good old fashioned pizza to eat the park, while we were enjoying the sunset.

Date of visit: June 2015
4  Thank Cheryl P
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I like the pizza at Domino's and they have lots of other options now, too. They don't deliver out to my house so I have to pick up.

Date of visit: October 2015