Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
customer service is not dead

You can find beautiful jewelry in many places in Santa Fe but the pieces in Tsali Nez are a world... read more

Reviewed June 21, 2017
14larrya
Taos, New Mexico
Jewlery as promised

I went into the gallery 3-4 different times and seemed to have met all of the staff. I mostly... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2017

from US$60.00
from US$33.00
from US$110.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Santa Fe, and returned 2 weeks ago for our 10th anniversary. On our first trip, I admired some opal and diamond rings I had seen, and was determined to purchase one this trip. Tsali Nez had the ring I wanted in the window, but it had a giant diamond on top, which I did not want. They said they could make the ring, with the same color opals and without the top diamond,
and ship it to me. Two weeks later, Scott, a very kind salesperson, called to tell me my ring was on the way, and provided me with tracking info. The ring is absolutely gorgeous - more beautiful than I anticipated. I have received numerous compliments and couldn't be happier. The ring was more expensive than I could afford, but they were willing to negotiate. They also sent me an insurance appraisal. I was very pleased with my experience, and would recommend Tsali Nez Gallery for beautiful Santa Fe jewelry.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Last year after my daughter was born, my husband and I stumbled upon this place. We saw a beautiful mother of pearl ring that had a yellow flower designed out of the mother of pearl. My daughter was born with spina bifida and yellow represents this. The ring originally was $1600, but we ended up paying $811 for it. I should have wondered at the time why they would discount it so much. We live in Hawaii and when we arrived back, a stone had fallen out. I mailed the ring back and it took them over one month to "fix" it and send it back again. This has since happened 6 times!!! Every time we have sent it back and the stone has fallen out and a month or so later they send it back. Well, this time I was upset because owning the ring less than one year and only having it in my possession for maybe 3 months total, I asked for a refund. Magically they called me and told me that there was no ring in the box when it arrived. Obviously they were tired of "fixing" the ring. I placed the ring in the box and the postmaster taped both ends, so for the ring to "not be in there" is absurd! I had only insured it for $500 because honestly, I was sick of spending $20 or more to return the ring every other month! This gallery has been nothing but a headache. Terrible customer service and sneaky people!!! They could care less that we spent so much money on jewelry that was not worth a dime. The man told me the other day that they stone was falling out because "maybe" my finger was shaped differently. How would that make a stone fall out?!?!

Date of experience: June 2013
4  Thank Lindsay H
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had a wonderful experience shipping at Tsali Nez Gallery. They were very professional. I purchased a necklace, had it re-strung and they amiled it out to me in a timely fashion. I would definitely shop there again.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank Mary D
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

First of all the gallery is exquisite as you step in the door you are hit with beauty. Second Tsali Hall is extremely knowledgeable about every piece in the store as well as the history of the area. We are excited about the jewelry and turqoise Randy miller pot we purchased and will definitely be in again soon... Thank you for a great experience...

Date of experience: May 2013